Classified

Re: FS: Classic Platter

Postby thegage » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:36 am

thegage wrote:Bought I think back in late 2014/early 2015. I would guess around 400 hours on the bearing, based on how I track cartridge time. I tend to re-lube it every 6 months or so using VPI Super Lube, still, some discoloration and light wear on the bearing ball but it is not flat spotted. A few light scratches on the top of the platter, but overall it polishes up very nicely. Original box and packing materials. $625 plus shipping.

John K.

Sold
thegage

Re: FS - Office System

Postby miner » Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:07 am

I am contemplating selling my office system since I do not get to enjoy much at work, only on weekends does it get a workout when floor is vacant. Will consider selling by individual piece.

Rega Brio-R; latest 2018 version
Rega Apollo-R; latest 2018 version
Rega DAC-R; latest 2019 version
Custom platform/rack by Audiophile Platforms
Harbeth P3ESR - rosewood
IsoAcoustic LBR130 stands for the speakers
Custom speaker wires and Straightwire cables included

<1 yo - Paid >$5800 for all; offering for $3200 net to me (buyer pays shipping and fees). Pictures upon request

Would make a great bedroom or office system, or, college dorm setup. Offers accepted but buyer pays shipping and fees
Last edited by miner on Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:43 am, edited 4 times in total.
McIntosh C2300 pre; McIntosh MC452 amp; McIntosh MCD500 SACD; VPI Aries 3 with 3D arm and Ortofon Cadenza Black MC cartridge; Manley Chinook SE; PS Audio P5 regulator; VPI SDS; Pioneer RT707 R2R; Nakamichi ZX-7 cass.; Sonus faber Cremona Auditor M; REL B1
miner

Re: VPI Prime Delrin Screw Down Clamp $75(SOLD)

Postby Lewisranchmike » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:17 pm

Lewisranchmike wrote:
Lewisranchmike wrote:Hello All:

Is anyone interested in my VPI Prime Delrin screw down Clamp. It is the standard one that comes with the Prime that has stainless steel knob?
PM me.
Mike in Austin

Added picture
VPI PRIME, VAS Nova Gold, TerraStone Footers, Symposium Seque Iso, Stillpoints LPI, VPI Periphery Ring, Eagle PSU, Roadrunner Tach, Audio Sensibility Statement, ARC Ref Phono 2SE, ARC Ref 5SE, McIntosh MC252, KimberKable 8TC, Vandersteen 3A Sig
Lewisranchmike

Re: Classified For Sale New Classic Signature

Postby JohnB » Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:20 pm

I have a new Classic Signature in the box for sale. I purchased this from an authorized VPI dealer in January of 2016 in anticipation of setting it up in my new home. I didn't get around to using it and have decided to let it go to someone who can appreciate and use it. It is brand new in the box, never set up or used. I opened the box to inspect it after receiving it. The tonearm has never been removed from its packing. Absolutely mint from the factory condition. It also comes with a new SDS controller; never opened, and HRX pulley. The turntable is finished in black oak. $4000.00 plus shipping. I would much prefer to have it picked up at my home in Gainesville, Florida but will ship if necessary at buyers expense

I haven't had much interest in this TT. Not sure of the reason; I thought it was a good deal for package. I really don't like using eBay but it does expose it to many more potential buyers. I'll lower the price to $3500 for anyone on this site and I'm taking a beating at that price.

Sale Pending[/quote][/quote]

Previous buyer was unable to complete this purchase so I'm re-posting it. Again, this is a brand new in the box Classic Signature, SDS, and HRX pulley for $3500 including shipping lower 48At this price I will take a personal check{clear before shipping} or PayPal gift. No regular PayPal with the fees.
Last edited by JohnB on Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
McIntosh MC275
McIntosh MC225
McIntosh C22
Bozak Concert Grands
Klipschorns
Denon DP60L
JohnB

FS: JMW 3D 10" Tonearm Wand

Postby thegage » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:12 pm

About eight months old with light use. I bought it to use with other parts to build up a player for a second system but I don't really use it and I don't run multiple cartridges in my main system, so I'm selling to use funds elsewhere.

Wiring is what was standard at the time of purchase, non-integral finger lift, 160gm counter-weight, and it has a counter-intuitive installed on the weight. A couple of very faint marks on the top of the headshell from cartridge installation, but otherwise in excellent condition.

NOTE: This tonearm is supplied with smaller side weights because it was used with an older VTA-on-the-fly tower (bigger weights won't clear the side of older towers). It didn't matter to me because I used a second pivot. If the smaller weights matter to you it's a good excuse to buy the second pivot, which makes a noticeable improvement.

$1250 shipped to the lower 48.

John K.

JMW 3D.jpg
JMW 3D.jpg (991.5 KiB) Viewed 640 times

JMW Weight.jpg
JMW Weight.jpg (722.61 KiB) Viewed 640 times
Last edited by thegage on Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thegage

Re: Classified

Postby Bun » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:00 am

WTB: VPI Prime Stainless Delrin Screw Down Clamp.
Bun

Re: Classified FS - Simaudio Moon 310LP/320S

Postby VinBob » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:13 pm

Hi All,

So recently moving to the VAS Nova had things a little too hot with my Bryston and Simaudio Moon phono stage - I needed to go a little lower than 60dB to find the sweet spot and unfortunately, the lowest I could go with balanced XLR's was 60dB and 54dB via the unbalanced RCA connections, which was too low. So I ended up moving to the Sutherland 20/20 which I can use at 58dB and now things sounds perfect in my system.

So I am now looking to sell my fairly low used Simaudio Moon 310LP/320S phono stage to recoup what I paid for the Sutherland. I have the pair advertised on US Audio Mart, eBay (higher due to the crazy eBay fees!) and Audiogon via a friend. I am looking for $2150 shipped but can go as low as $2000 shipped to CONUS via FedEx. I am not in a rush to sell as I don't need the $$ (Thankfully!) and as you will see from the listings, the units are in mint condition, have all original boxes, manuals, accessories and I am throwing in a pair of XLR cables too as I don't need them now! I have probably played 5 LP's at most since I have owned them...I kid you not! :)

Cheers,
Vin.

*** SOLD ***
Last edited by VinBob on Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
VPI Prime | VAS Nova Special 0.4mV | Phoenix Engineering Eagle & Roadrunner | Sutherland 20/20 | Bryston BP-26/MPS-2 & 3B-SST | Focal 826W Chorus V LE | SVS SB-1000 | Naim DAC-V1 | Rega Apollo-R
VinBob

FS: VPI 1m tone arm cable and AQ speaker cable

Postby miner » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:19 pm

$145 for tone arm cable **SOLD**

Audioquest CV-8 8’ full range speaker cable. 5 mons old. Moved to a biwire configuration. $275, retail for $800.

Buyer pays fees and shipping
Attachments
AQ CV-8_2.jpg
5 mons old - changed to biwire confiuration
AQ CV-8_2.jpg (48 KiB) Viewed 793 times
VPI tona arm cable.jpg
upgraded to a more expensive brand
VPI tona arm cable.jpg (64.12 KiB) Viewed 793 times
AQ CV-8_3.jpg
5 mons old
AQ CV-8_3.jpg (95.76 KiB) Viewed 793 times
Last edited by miner on Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
McIntosh C2300 pre; McIntosh MC452 amp; McIntosh MCD500 SACD; VPI Aries 3 with 3D arm and Ortofon Cadenza Black MC cartridge; Manley Chinook SE; PS Audio P5 regulator; VPI SDS; Pioneer RT707 R2R; Nakamichi ZX-7 cass.; Sonus faber Cremona Auditor M; REL B1
miner

B&W 805 Sig's Birdseye Red + stands

Postby gene9p » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:32 am

My stunning pair of B&W 805 Signatures are for sale. There were only a handful ever made. They are in the gorgeous birdseye and in fantastic condition. I bought them as in store Demo's from Lyric Hi Fi 6 years ago but they have to be pushing 10 for sure.They have been sitting unused in my BR setup that never took off for the last 2 years.I only ever used them with the best electronics. Except for a tiny flaw on the top right of one speaker that came that way when I bought them, they look brand new. Tweeters, perfect, finish, perfect, grilles, perfect.New hi end jumpers. B&W stands are filled with Kitty litter, perfect condition. LOCAL PU ONLY. I do NOT have the boxes. If you want them shipped you will have to supply the boxes from a set of any B&W 805's.

These are the TRUE RARE SIGNATURES, Not the N's nor the S models. Very rare to find these and in this condition and care.

as i down size I will be selling these and other prized items.

I have 100% feedback on agon and e-bay for many years

2800..paypal or certified check, cash...

bw7.jpg
bw7.jpg (103.17 KiB) Viewed 788 times
Attachments
BW 4.jpg
pin head size mark hard to capture
BW 4.jpg (68.54 KiB) Viewed 788 times
bw 10.jpg
bw 10.jpg (124.93 KiB) Viewed 788 times
bw 5.jpg
bw 5.jpg (104.77 KiB) Viewed 788 times
CLASSIC 2 WALNUT,w CLASSIC 3 ARM, SDS
HW SPECIAL VAS NOVA .4v
MANLEY CHINOOOK
Vinnie Rossie LIO integrated
KRELL CD Player
BRYSTON BDA-1
HARBETH 7es-3
MORROW AUDIO + AUDIO SENSIBILITY Cables
WAYNE'S OUTER RING
gene9p

NFS

Postby billo » Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:13 am

nothing for sale.
Last edited by billo on Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
billo

PreviousNext

Return to Mat's Corner