Classified

Re: Phoenix Engineering Eagle PSU/Roadrunner Digital Tach

Postby Dorian » Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:51 pm

mas1953 wrote:SOLD!

on the shelf.jpg

Wired.jpg

Boxed.jpg

These things are as rare as hens’ teeth! Why’d you sell it?
VPI Prime #959 & Outer Ring| SoundSmith MIMC Star | Herron VTPH-2A | Primaluna DiaLogue Premium HP Integrated | KEF LS-50s | Phoenix Eagle & Roadrunner | Audio Sensibility Cables | Symposium Ultra | AQ Niagara 1000 | Stillpoints LPI | Focal Clear
Dorian

Re: Classified

Postby 33+1third » Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:17 am

Re: Phoenix Engineering Eagle PSU/Roadrunner Digital Tach
Postby Dorian » Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:51 pm

Hey, Dorian :) I cant speak for Mark (I bought the units), but i can tell you Mark is a beyond AWESOME seller :mrgreen:. All the packaging, manuals..everything was in near to new condition, he had even saved the the packet for the small magnet.

Was quite surprised and quite happy to find this set :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
"Music is my Time Machine"
33+1third

Postby Dorian » Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:37 am

33+1third wrote:Re: Phoenix Engineering Eagle PSU/Roadrunner Digital Tach
Postby Dorian » Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:51 pm

Hey, Dorian :) I cant speak for Mark (I bought the units), but i can tell you Mark is a beyond AWESOME seller :mrgreen:. All the packaging, manuals..everything was in near to new condition, he had even saved the the packet for the small magnet.

Was quite surprised and quite happy to find this set :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Good score for you 33 1/3!
VPI Prime #959 & Outer Ring| SoundSmith MIMC Star | Herron VTPH-2A | Primaluna DiaLogue Premium HP Integrated | KEF LS-50s | Phoenix Eagle & Roadrunner | Audio Sensibility Cables | Symposium Ultra | AQ Niagara 1000 | Stillpoints LPI | Focal Clear
Dorian

Re: Classified For Sale New Classic Signature

Postby JohnB » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:51 pm

JohnB wrote:I have a new Classic Signature in the box for sale. I purchased this from an authorized VPI dealer in January of 2016 in anticipation of setting it up in my new home. I didn't get around to using it and have decided to let it go to someone who can appreciate and use it. It is brand new in the box, never set up or used. I opened the box to inspect it after receiving it. The tonearm has never been removed from its packing. Absolutely mint from the factory condition. It also comes with a new SDS controller; never opened, and HRX pulley. The turntable is finished in black oak. $4000.00 plus shipping. I would much prefer to have it picked up at my home in Gainesville, Florida but will ship if necessary at buyers expense.

Price lowered to $3750 plus shipping. This is a new in the box TT, SDS and pulley. Only had 1 person interested so I'll try again here before eBay.
Thx John
McIntosh MC275
McIntosh MC225
McIntosh C22
Bozak Concert Grands
Klipschorns
Denon DP60L
JohnB

Postby Packgrog » Tue May 01, 2018 1:47 pm

Parts available, gently used:

• Expressimo Audio Half Moon counterweight 120g (0.5" hole diameter for MOST VPI tonearms): $90 + shipping
  • Audio Sensibility Impact SE RCA to RCA Phono Cable - Length: 0.7m: $110 + shipping
  • Apollo WT2 SE Dedicated 2 Shelf Hi-Fi Wall Support (black frame, oak veneer shelves, optional baltic birch shelves, no mounting hardware, some easily hidden paint chipping around mounting holes, STRONGLY recommended Philly area pickup over approx $50 shipping): $160 + shipping
Please pm me if interested.
VPI Scout Jr., Audiomods Classic, Audio Technica AT33PTG/II, Phoenix Engineering Falcon w/ DIY Arduino Uno Tachometer, Musical Surroundings Nova Phonomena, RME Babyface Pro
Packgrog

[SOLD] ANALOG MAGIK Setup Software and LPs

Postby Dorian » Mon May 07, 2018 4:34 pm

I used this once yesterday and decided that its not for me. Cable Company won't take returns so my loss is your gain. Details here: https://www.analogmagik.com/.

I paid $750 + tax. Will let it go for $600 shipped to CONUS.

****SOLD****
Dorian

VPI Turntable Stand with Bright Star Audio SandBoxes

Postby cbl117 » Sun May 13, 2018 9:20 pm

About to move and looking to sell my VPI Turntable Stand with bright star audio sandboxes:

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lis8j ... cks-stands

VPI turntable stand complete with two oak shelves and two Bright Star Audio Sandboxes. The VPI turntable stand is composed of a welded steel base section 30” high with leveling feet. The four columns are hollow and are currently filled with lead shot for better damping. Two welded cross bar shelves allow the placement of SDS, phono section, or any combination of equipment you might want to use. The top bright star audio sandbox has a cut out to isolate a TNT motor assembly, but that does not impede the ability to use with other turntables. I've been using it with a VPI classic with zero issues. The stand is in great cosmetic condition and perfect operating condition. I am motivated to sell!

****SOLD*****
Attachments
DSCN1117.jpg
DSCN1117.jpg (1.76 MiB) Viewed 1096 times
Last edited by cbl117 on Fri May 18, 2018 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cbl117

YAQIN MS-12B Phono Pre-Amp Tubes and stuff

Postby 33+1third » Mon May 14, 2018 12:42 pm

Very entry level, lots of various feedback on internet can easily be modded. In my earlier years I did have quite a bit of fun tube rolling this little device.....Now days it's just gathering dust. YAQIN MS-12B Tubes and stuff, manual (print),tube cages two types, power cord .TUBES: 2 12AU7W TUNG -SOL, 2 EEC803 S JJ s, 2 JAN 5751, 2 12AX7b CHINA, 2 AMPREX AU7, 2 PHILLIPS 5781 ...3 more unmarked or illegable.

Great for just fiddling with or sharring with budding Audiophile child.

$275.00 $30.00 shipping PayPal gift only PLEASE USE PM for contacts

"Music is my Time Machine"
33+1third

Mint LP Best Tractor

Postby Dorian » Mon May 14, 2018 12:54 pm

Custom-made by Yip in Hong Kong for my Prime. P2S distance of 257mm; per various posts on the forums including from Brf, this is ok to be used for a P2S of +/- a couple of mills. I upgraded to the SMARTractor so don't need the Mint anymore. Current retail is $130 USD plus there is a long wait time. I'll let this go for $80 shipped to CONUS. PM me if interested. Thanks.
Dorian

Vandersteen 3A Signatures

Postby cbl117 » Fri May 18, 2018 6:07 pm

About to move, and looking to sell my Vandersteen 3A Signatures. Southern California Local Pickup Only. On Audiogon and details are here: https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lis8j ... full-range
cbl117

PreviousNext

Return to Mat's Corner