Mnpctech Classic turntable feet

Mnpctech Classic turntable feet

Postby Khenegar » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:40 pm

I have a vpi classic1 turntable with a isolation problem, Which is when I tap the stand it’s sitting on it go thru to the speakers so I bought 4 Mnpctech classic feet for my turntable installed them and now it’s worse. They have gotten good reviews so I am really confused on what’s going on. Any suggestions on what I can be doing wrong? Thanks
Khenegar

Re: Mnpctech Classic turntable feet

Postby Mat » Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:17 pm

I don't know anything about that product but two great options are either our HW-40 feet which screw right on or Iso-Accousticc feet. Both options work great and will have a great improvement on your isolation. Here is a Facebook video of the HW-40 feet in action:

https://www.facebook.com/matweisfeld/vi ... 2NDg0Mjgy/
Mat Weisfeld
President
VPI Industries Inc.
Mat
Site Admin

Postby 97XBam » Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:10 am

I have the Mnpctech feet on my Scoutmaster, which sits on top of a Gingko with HRS Nimbus pucks under. I could take a sledgehammer to the rack it's on (I've literally pounded as hard as I could) and I not only get no noise transfer but absolutely zero movement.

I had the original Scoutmaster feet with the Gingko/HRS and and got some noise and some arm movement. I added the Mnpctech feet and voila. Total silence and stability.
97XBam

Postby Stringreen » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:03 am

Gingko was awful in my system...sucked all the life out of the music Everything affects the system.
Stringreen

Postby 97XBam » Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:04 pm

I replaced the squash balls on the Gingko with Herbie's
Medicin Balls. They're solid. No bouncing around like with squash balls. Works great for me.
97XBam

Postby Walter Lewis » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:35 am

I havent tried the Gingko system
Walter Lewis

Postby gene9p » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:31 am

Mat wrote:I don't know anything about that product but two great options are either our HW-40 feet which screw right on or Iso-Accousticc feet. Both options work great and will have a great improvement on your isolation. Here is a Facebook video of the HW-40 feet in action:

https://www.facebook.com/matweisfeld/vi ... 2NDg0Mjgy/

LOL..love that video... I just added the HW-40 feet but I don't have the guts to try that. Well....maybe.I don't think my rack is as sturdy as the stand.
CLASSIC 2 WALNUT,w CLASSIC 3 ARM, SDS
Hana ML Microline MC Cartridge 0.4mV
MANLEY CHINOOOK
Vinnie Rossie LIO integrated
KRELL CD Player
BRYSTON BDA-1
BRYSTON MINI A spkrs
Snell KIII spkrs
MORROW AUDIO + AUDIO SENSIBILITY Cables
WAYNE'S OUTER RING
gene9p

Postby coglesby » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:05 am

I had this problem as well and I purchased the Ginkgo system and now I can beat on the cabinet I have my TT sitting on and nothing gets through to the speakers.

Khenegar wrote:I have a vpi classic1 turntable with a isolation problem, Which is when I tap the stand it’s sitting on it go thru to the speakers so I bought 4 Mnpctech classic feet for my turntable installed them and now it’s worse. They have gotten good reviews so I am really confused on what’s going on. Any suggestions on what I can be doing wrong? Thanks
AT-ART9 > VPI Classic 3 > VPI Aries (1) > Liberty B2B > Sansui G-9000 > GoldenEar Triton ones
coglesby

Return to Support Forum