14 INCH FATBOY-

14 INCH FATBOY-

Postby MMMC » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:22 am

Hello Harry,

I have 2 questions which I hope the answers to are not classified as TOP SECRET within VPI.

1. What is the current status of the development of a 14 inch Fatboy tonearm?

2. If the answer is "Development is in process", what might be a projection of the date for it's release for sale to the public, and will it be user upgrade-able? The 14 inch Fatboy will hopefully be mated with the Magnetic platter, which I am already very sure (the Mag Platter) will be a factory required upgrade and installation.

My questions spring from the plan that my HRX should be the last turntable platform I ever need to purchase when configured with the Magnetic platter option, and a 14 inch Fatboy tonearm, so currently saving for these two future purchases.

Thank you.
MMMC
One of the last HR-X production/ 3DR 12" arm/ ZYX Universe II LOMC with Copper wire/ RCM Sensor 2 phono preamp/ Silver Audio Appasionata IC/ Audio Sensibiity Statement Silver Phono V2 IC
MMMC

Re: 14 INCH FATBOY-

Postby Harry » Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:55 pm

You will see and listen to the 14" FatBoy at the Capitol Audio Show on our new state of the art direct drive + magnetic drive Vanquish three arm table! Is that enough info for now because it I say anything else I will get an ice pick in my shoulder!!!

HW
Harry
Admin

Re: 14 INCH FATBOY-

Postby MMMC » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:43 am

Harry wrote:You will see and listen to the 14" FatBoy at the Capitol Audio Show on our new state of the art direct drive + magnetic drive Vanquish three arm table! Is that enough info for now because it I say anything else I will get an ice pick in my shoulder!!!

HW

Harry,
Thank you for the reply, and yes, it is enough info, and I absolutely do not want to think about you wearing an ice pick on my behalf. Unfortunately for me, I am a left coast dweller, which means I will not be able to attend the Capitol Audio Show. The fact that it is a "live" product that will be available in the near future is the information I was seeking. Thank you very much!

MMMC
One of the last HR-X production/ 3DR 12" arm/ ZYX Universe II LOMC with Copper wire/ RCM Sensor 2 phono preamp/ Silver Audio Appasionata IC/ Audio Sensibiity Statement Silver Phono V2 IC
MMMC

Return to Harry's Corner