New VPI feet

New VPI feet

Postby vienna acoustics » Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:17 am

Is that true that a new VPI generation feet are on the way?
Some claim to be a magnetic levitation concept, some others claim that they will be based on the 40 Aniversary design

Has anyone heard anything on this matter?
Amplifiers:Gryphon Pandora,Gryphon Mephisto Stereo,Gryphon Legato Legacy
Speakers;Vienna Acoustics,The Music, VPIAvengerReference/FatBoy12” Gimbal&Fatboy 12” unip/LPI Stillpoints,Lyra Etna,Kiseki PurpleHeartDigitalAurenderN10, EMM DA2, Torus AVR
vienna acoustics

Re: New VPI feet

Postby tony22 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:20 pm

Cough cough. 8-) Ahm, yes. At least when I was at the factory picking up my arm, and had the chance to talk with Mike in his workshop, I saw a prototype of said feet. :) I didn't want to spill the beans as I didn't know if Mat had yet told any close dealers or anything like that. But as you have heard rumors of something from all the way over in Greece, I guess I can confirm. All I can say is - stay tuned!
Pass XP-20, Pass XP-15, AVA 600R, Shahinian speakers, PS Audio DMP & DS, Avenger (with mods), 12" Fatboy gimbal and 2nd mount, Benz SL, SS Zephyr Mk.2, Ortofon Quintet Mono, Logitech Touch, RSA Haley and PSA conditioning, PAD and AZ cables.
tony22

Re: New VPI feet

Postby vienna acoustics » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:44 am

Thank you Tony,

I have heard that their performance is equal (or better?) with the performance of the pneumatic feet
Amplifiers:Gryphon Pandora,Gryphon Mephisto Stereo,Gryphon Legato Legacy
Speakers;Vienna Acoustics,The Music, VPIAvengerReference/FatBoy12” Gimbal&Fatboy 12” unip/LPI Stillpoints,Lyra Etna,Kiseki PurpleHeartDigitalAurenderN10, EMM DA2, Torus AVR
vienna acoustics

Return to News