Florida Audio Expo

Florida Audio Expo

Postby tony22 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:20 am

I decided to go to the first new Florida Audio Expo this February down in Tampa. Anyone on the VPI team know if there might be an exhibitor using any of the upper end VPI gear? Looks like VPI will be in three rooms, but not sure about the products being used.

I case anyone is interested...

https://floridaaudioexpo.com/
Pass XP-20, AVA 600R, Shahinian Diapasons, PS Audio DMP & DS, VPI Avenger with 12" 3DR, Benz SL and L2, SS Zephyr Mk.2, Ortofon Quintet Mono, Pass XP-15, Logitech Touch, RSA Haley and PSA conditioning, PAD and AZ cables.
tony22

Re: Florida Audio Expo

Postby Marc » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:32 pm

I will be there ! :D

I heard there might be a HW-40 and an Avenger Reference with 3 tonearms on display!

Check out these rooms:

Ask the Advisors: Room 813

DSA: 513/ 516

House of Stereo: 810/811 (I believe one of these rooms might have a custom VPI)
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
VPI HR-X, Fatboy, & Voyager Phono| Ortofon A95| Musical Fidelity M6si | KEF LS50 in Frosted Black | AudioQuest Victoria & Rocket 88
Marc
Site Admin

Postby tony22 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:56 pm

Hey, great stuff Marc! Looking forward to seeing you and listening to the gear!
Pass XP-20, AVA 600R, Shahinian Diapasons, PS Audio DMP & DS, VPI Avenger with 12" 3DR, Benz SL and L2, SS Zephyr Mk.2, Ortofon Quintet Mono, Pass XP-15, Logitech Touch, RSA Haley and PSA conditioning, PAD and AZ cables.
tony22

Postby mreeter » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:13 am

tony22 wrote:I decided to go to the first new Florida Audio Expo this February down in Tampa. Anyone on the VPI team know if there might be an exhibitor using any of the upper end VPI gear? Looks like VPI will be in three rooms, but not sure about the products being used.

I case anyone is interested...

https://floridaaudioexpo.com/

With 17" of Snow last weekend and more forecasted for this weekend, Tampa sure looks inviting. A new Audio Expo would be Icing...
VPI Classic Signature SE
VPI SDS
VPI 16.5
Modwright LS-100 Linestage Preamp
Rogue Audio Ares "Magnum" Phono Preamp
VAS Audio Citation II Monoblock Amps
Polk Audio SDA SRS 3.1TL
Dual Rythmik F8 Subs
MIT S1 Shotgun/Audio Sensibility Wires
mreeter

Return to General Audio