Life Update

Life Update

Postby Mat » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:43 pm

Hey all, just to give you all an update on what has been happening...

Shirley has been in and out of hospitals and has been struggling with her health. Good news is she is in rehab now and there is a bit of positive developments.

Shyla is now 6 and a half months and was a fantastic help with keeping Shirley positive. Babies are the best medicine.

The VPI house construction is FINALLY finished... yeah that fun project has been happening in the background at the same time. We are currently building out the systems and getting 5 set-ups ready. We will start having public events soon :)

The Anniversary table... well lets just say that I couldn't be happier with the development and soon production of the table. The first official public showing will be at Capital Audiofest as well as other events across the country and eventually the world.
Mat Weisfeld
President
VPI Industries Inc.
Mat
Site Admin

Re: Life Update

Postby teenage diplomat » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:01 pm

Mat,

Please give Shirley my best wishes for a speedy recovery. And congrats on Shyla's milestone birthday.

Looking forward to seeing you and the whole VPI family at the Capitol Audiofest. My hometown show, so-to-speak, since I live in the No. Va suburbs of DC.

I'm loving my HRX/fatboy! Leo did a fantastic job renovating the HRX for me when I visited a few months ago, and the Fatboy...well, let's just say it's amazing. My system has never had such realism. If the new DD you are going to unveil at the 'fest is better than this, you will have an instant winner on your hands.

All the best! Zach
teenage diplomat

Postby Beck » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:06 pm

Wishing Shirley a speedy recovery. Sending healing thoughts her way.
Prime #16-67| Dual Pivot | Ortofon Cadenza Black | ADS | Ayre P-5xe phono preamp, K-5xe preamp, and V-5xe amp | Audio Sensibility Statement SE interconnects and Testament speaker cables | Magneplanar 3.7i | Mapleshade audio rack
Beck

Postby Brf » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:57 am

Thanks for the update Mat, your forum absence was noted.

I hope your Grandmother has a speedy recovery. The thing about having a child is that they are a constant reminder how fast time flies by. Cherish each and every moment.
Brf
Site Admin

Postby miner » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:03 pm

Thank you Mat. G-ma Shirley's health comes before Fatboy updates, in my book at least. Not many parents get to experience great-grandparenthood. I hope Harry is doing well with all of this unplanned stress.
McIntosh C2300 pre; McIntosh MC452 amp; McIntosh MCD500 SACD; VPI Aries 3 with 3D arm and Ortofon Cadenza Black MC cartridge; Manley Chinook SE; PS Audio P5 regulator; VPI SDS; Pioneer RT707 R2R; Nakamichi ZX-7 cass.; Sonus faber Cremona Auditor M; REL B1
miner

Return to Mat's Corner