Classified

HW-19 5" dust cover, new in box!

Postby bdp24 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:05 am

I have a new old stock, still in it's factory shipping carton, never installed VPI 5" tall dust cover for the HW-19 tables (all versions). I had my dealer order it for me, intending to put it on top of a Bright Star sandbox. I ended up never doing it, and the dc has been sitting in a closet ever since. Anybody need one? It's absolutely Mint!
bdp24
Member
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:22 am

Re: FS: JMW 3D 10" Tonearm Wand and Base

Postby thegage » Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:36 am

thegage wrote:About eight months old with light use. I bought it to use with other parts to build up a player for a second system but I don't really use it and I don't run multiple cartridges in my main system, so I'm selling to use funds elsewhere.

Wiring is what was standard at the time of purchase, non-integral finger lift, 160gm counter-weight, and it has a counter-intuitive installed on the weight. A couple of very faint marks on the top of the headshell from cartridge installation, but otherwise in excellent condition.

NOTE: This tonearm is supplied with smaller side weights because it was used with an older VTA-on-the-fly tower (bigger weights won't clear the side of older towers). It didn't matter to me because I used a second pivot. If the smaller weights matter to you it's a good excuse to buy the second pivot, which makes a noticeable improvement.

$1250 shipped to the lower 48.

John K.

The attachment JMW 3D.jpg is no longer available


The attachment JMW Weight.jpg is no longer available


Maybe this will spur more interest: Adding the VTA-on-the-fly base for a package. Includes the tonearm, base, Anti-Skate, and 2nd pivot. (Note: picture shows older tonearm rest, but will include correct rest for the 3D arm.)

$1950 shipped.

Tonearm Base.jpg
Tonearm Base.jpg (365.98 KiB) Viewed 1458 times
thegage
Senior Member
 
Posts: 395
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:41 am

FS: Zestos Andros 1.2 phono-pre

Postby roboss38 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:04 pm

I have for sale my 2 year old Zestos Andros 1.2 phono-pre. The unit has performed flawlessly, and is in mint condition. The unit comes with its original (4) 12AX7's, and factory packaging.

Price is $3,500.00 plus shipping to the lower 48 states. Payment via Paypal.

PM if you have any questions.
VPI Prime #330 | Zesto Andros 1.2 | Line Magnetic 518IA | Daedalus Audio Argos v.2
roboss38
Jr. Member
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:59 pm

For sale: dustcover for VPI Classic

Postby Golear » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:13 pm

I have a dust cover that will fit a VPI Classic, in good condition. $100. I'm in Portland, Oregon.
Golear
Senior Member
 
Posts: 157
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:51 pm

Re: FS: JMW 3D 10" Tonearm Wand and Base

Postby thegage » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:26 pm

thegage wrote:
thegage wrote:About eight months old with light use. I bought it to use with other parts to build up a player for a second system but I don't really use it and I don't run multiple cartridges in my main system, so I'm selling to use funds elsewhere.

Wiring is what was standard at the time of purchase, non-integral finger lift, 160gm counter-weight, and it has a counter-intuitive installed on the weight. A couple of very faint marks on the top of the headshell from cartridge installation, but otherwise in excellent condition.

NOTE: This tonearm is supplied with smaller side weights because it was used with an older VTA-on-the-fly tower (bigger weights won't clear the side of older towers). It didn't matter to me because I used a second pivot. If the smaller weights matter to you it's a good excuse to buy the second pivot, which makes a noticeable improvement.


John K.

JMW 3D.jpg


JMW Weight.jpg


Maybe this will spur more interest: Adding the VTA-on-the-fly base for a package. Includes the tonearm, base, Anti-Skate, and 2nd pivot. (Note: picture shows older tonearm rest, but will include correct rest for the 3D arm.)


Tonearm Base.jpg


Someone really should snap these up.

Reduced to $1800 shipped.
thegage
Senior Member
 
Posts: 395
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:41 am

Re: Classified

Postby Packgrog » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:40 pm

A couple of modest items that I have available and need to offload to fund a replacement cartridge:

https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649 ... arms-120g/
https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649 ... cable-07m/
VPI Scout Jr., Audiomods Classic, Audio Technica AT33PTG/II, Phoenix Engineering Falcon w/ DIY Arduino Uno Tachometer, Musical Surroundings Nova Phonomena, RME Babyface Pro
User avatar
Packgrog
Senior Member
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:37 pm
Location: Philadelphia Area

SOLD: Unused Ortofon A95 MC cartridge

Postby miner » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:09 pm

***SOLD***

Bought new 4 months ago, for spare JMW3D arm which I recently sold. This cartridge has never been used. $3900. Purchased from VPI when they were offered on the site.

Harry/VPI sent me a new A95 to replace my original with a slightly skewed cantilever.
Attachments
A95-7.jpg
A95-7.jpg (51.39 KiB) Viewed 244 times
A95-6.jpg
A95-6.jpg (69.23 KiB) Viewed 244 times
A95-5.jpg
A95-5.jpg (66.62 KiB) Viewed 244 times
A95-2.jpg
A95-2.jpg (70.95 KiB) Viewed 1139 times
Last edited by miner on Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
McIntosh C2300 pre; McIntosh MC452 amp; McIntosh MCD500 SACD; VPI Aries 3 with 3D arm and Ortofon Cadenza Black MC cartridge; Manley Chinook SE; PS Audio P5 regulator; VPI SDS; Pioneer RT707 R2R; Nakamichi ZX-7 cass.; Sonus faber Cremona Auditor M; REL B1
miner
Senior Member
 
Posts: 286
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:39 pm

Re: FS: JMW 3D 10" Tonearm Wand and Base

Postby thegage » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:52 pm

thegage wrote:
thegage wrote:
thegage wrote:About eight months old with light use. I bought it to use with other parts to build up a player for a second system but I don't really use it and I don't run multiple cartridges in my main system, so I'm selling to use funds elsewhere.

Wiring is what was standard at the time of purchase, non-integral finger lift, 160gm counter-weight, and it has a counter-intuitive installed on the weight. A couple of very faint marks on the top of the headshell from cartridge installation, but otherwise in excellent condition.

NOTE: This tonearm is supplied with smaller side weights because it was used with an older VTA-on-the-fly tower (bigger weights won't clear the side of older towers). It didn't matter to me because I used a second pivot. If the smaller weights matter to you it's a good excuse to buy the second pivot, which makes a noticeable improvement.


John K.

JMW 3D.jpg


JMW Weight.jpg


Maybe this will spur more interest: Adding the VTA-on-the-fly base for a package. Includes the tonearm, base, Anti-Skate, and 2nd pivot. (Note: picture shows older tonearm rest, but will include correct rest for the 3D arm.)


Tonearm Base.jpg


Someone really should snap these up.

Reduced to $1800 shipped.


SOLD!
thegage
Senior Member
 
Posts: 395
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:41 am

Re: For sale: dustcover for VPI Classic

Postby Golear » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:50 am

Golear wrote:I have a dust cover that will fit a VPI Classic, in good condition. $100. I'm in Portland, Oregon.


Sold.
Golear
Senior Member
 
Posts: 157
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:51 pm

Re: Classified

Postby aztwang » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:33 pm

Dust cover that fits VPI Classic 3 and probably other classics too. Great condition!!

$140.00 plus shipping...

I'm out of Phx, AZ

Cheers...Don. WITHDRAWN
Last edited by aztwang on Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Primaluna Dialogue Premium HP-- EL34- Marantz TT15-S1-- Sumiko Blackbird
Mobile Fidelity Studio Phono stage-- Blue Jeans Interconnects & Blue Jeans Speaker cable--
Goldenear Triton 1’s
User avatar
aztwang
Member
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Thu May 31, 2018 2:09 pm
Location: Sun City West, AZ

PreviousNext

Return to Mat's Corner

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

x