Classified

Re: FS: Soundsmith Counter-Intuitive, 3D arm counterweight

Postby Brf » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:05 pm

teenage diplomat wrote:Having traded-in my original 12" 3D arm for the Fatboy, I have a standard dropped counterweight with attached fine adjustment weight available, along with a Soundsmith Counter-Intuitive that I've been using on it. The counterweight has the CI grid on it. I have a second, unused grid with the CI instructions. The CI and accompanying grid are priced at $30. The counterweight alone is $30. Take both for $50. Perfect condition, pics on request. Also have a heavy dropped counterweight for standard metal VPI JMW arms. $25.00

Someone should grab the tear drop counterweight with the fine adjustment piggy back weight attached asap! They are an upgrade and getting very rare.
Brf
Site Admin

Re: VPI Prime Delrin Screw Down Clamp $75

Postby Lewisranchmike » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:36 pm

Lewisranchmike wrote:Hello All:

Is anyone interested in my VPI Prime Delrin screw down Clamp. It is the standard one that comes with the Prime that has stainless steel knob?
PM me.
Mike in Austin

Added picture
Attachments
C1128AD5-827F-49EB-9EB6-BCC5E263FD9F.jpeg
C1128AD5-827F-49EB-9EB6-BCC5E263FD9F.jpeg (1.36 MiB) Viewed 789 times
VPI PRIME, VAS Nova Gold, TerraStone Footers, Symposium Seque Iso, Stillpoints LPI, VPI Periphery Ring, Eagle PSU, Roadrunner Tach, Audio Sensibility Statement, ARC Ref Phono 2SE, ARC Ref 5SE, McIntosh MC252, KimberKable 8TC, Vandersteen 3A Sig
Lewisranchmike

Postby Chuckster » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:47 am

Brf wrote:
teenage diplomat wrote:Having traded-in my original 12" 3D arm for the Fatboy, I have a standard dropped counterweight with attached fine adjustment weight available, along with a Soundsmith Counter-Intuitive that I've been using on it. The counterweight has the CI grid on it. I have a second, unused grid with the CI instructions. The CI and accompanying grid are priced at $30. The counterweight alone is $30. Take both for $50. Perfect condition, pics on request. Also have a heavy dropped counterweight for standard metal VPI JMW arms. $25.00

Someone should grab the tear drop counterweight with the fine adjustment piggy back weight attached asap! They are an upgrade and getting very rare.

Brf, would the above as you recommend “work” on my original JMW-10, and I’m unclear on which it would be :? : is it the “standard dropped counterweight with the fine adjustment” as per diplomat’s first sentence or the one offered in his last sentence, ie, “the heavy dropped counterweight for standard metal JMW arms”?

Thanks in advance!
Chuckster

Postby Brf » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:22 am

Chuckster wrote:
Brf wrote:

Brf, would the above as you recommend “work” on my original JMW-10, and I’m unclear on which it would be :? : is it the “standard dropped counterweight with the fine adjustment” as per diplomat’s first sentence or the one offered in his last sentence, ie, “the heavy dropped counterweight for standard metal JMW arms”?

Thanks in advance!

I believe that the counterweight that teenage diplomat is selling is 200g which will be more than likely too heavy.
Brf
Site Admin

Re: Phoenix Eagle PSU and Roadrunner Tach Combo

Postby thegage » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:34 am

thegage wrote:Phoenix Eagle PSU and Roadrunner Tach Combo. Original owner. About two years old and in excellent condition. $875 shipped.

John K.

Sold.
thegage

Postby teenage diplomat » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:54 am

To be clear: I have two counterweights listed. One has a large-diameter mounting hole as required for use on the original 3D arm. It has the fine adjustment piggy back weight that BRF spoke of, and also has a Counter-Intuitive grid sticker already attached. That is the weight I've used the CI on. The other weight has a smaller diameter mounting hole as required for use on standard JMW tonearms. BRF is correct about its weight: 200g.
teenage diplomat

TTW Copperhead Record Weight $200

Postby Lewisranchmike » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:43 pm

Hello Guys:

I just switched to Stillpoints LPI and my Copperhead is now available. They no longer make these and it has served me well. It is a little beat up with a small dent but it does it’s job well. $200 plus shipping. PM me.

Best,

Mike in Austin
Attachments
4EEBC1D9-6718-44D6-95F1-3C8C4BFC8F37.jpeg
4EEBC1D9-6718-44D6-95F1-3C8C4BFC8F37.jpeg (1.52 MiB) Viewed 678 times
VPI PRIME, VAS Nova Gold, TerraStone Footers, Symposium Seque Iso, Stillpoints LPI, VPI Periphery Ring, Eagle PSU, Roadrunner Tach, Audio Sensibility Statement, ARC Ref Phono 2SE, ARC Ref 5SE, McIntosh MC252, KimberKable 8TC, Vandersteen 3A Sig
Lewisranchmike

FS: Classic Platter

Postby thegage » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:08 pm

Bought I think back in late 2014/early 2015. I would guess around 400 hours on the bearing, based on how I track cartridge time. I tend to re-lube it every 6 months or so using VPI Super Lube, still, some discoloration and light wear on the bearing ball but it is not flat spotted. A few light scratches on the top of the platter, but overall it polishes up very nicely. Original box and packing materials. $625 plus shipping.

John K.

Platter1.jpg
Platter1.jpg (572.26 KiB) Viewed 567 times

PlatterEdge.jpg
PlatterEdge.jpg (571.17 KiB) Viewed 567 times

PlatterScratches.jpg
PlatterScratches.jpg (380.21 KiB) Viewed 567 times

PlatterBearingShaft.jpg
PlatterBearingShaft.jpg (713.41 KiB) Viewed 567 times

PlatterBearingBolt.jpg
PlatterBearingBolt.jpg (632.9 KiB) Viewed 567 times
thegage

Re: TTW Copperhead Record Weight $200(SOLD)

Postby Lewisranchmike » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:51 pm

Lewisranchmike wrote:Hello Guys:

I just switched to Stillpoints LPI and my Copperhead is now available. They no longer make these and it has served me well. It is a little beat up with a small dent but it does it’s job well. $200 plus shipping. PM me.

Best,

Mike in Austin
Lewisranchmike

Re: VPI Prime Delrin Screw Down Clamp $75

Postby 33+1third » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:35 pm

Lewisranchmike wrote:
Lewisranchmike wrote:Hello All:

Is anyone interested in my VPI Prime Delrin screw down Clamp. It is the standard one that comes with the Prime that has stainless steel knob?
PM me.
Mike in Austin

Added picture

I'll take that clamp if you still have it. I sent a couple PMs but they are still in the out box. I wish the admin would create a seperate Classified section that didn't get so jumbled.

PM me your PayPal for prompt payment :D

Thanks,
Steve
"Music is my Time Machine"
33+1third

PreviousNext

Return to Mat's Corner