Prime Signature

Re: Prime Signature

Postby garry » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:06 pm

Thank You!! Can I assume the pulley I can change myself and does not effect the motor warranty.
garry

Postby Brf » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:03 pm

garry wrote:Thank You!! Can I assume the pulley I can change myself and does not effect the motor warranty.

Yes, very easy to swap out.
Brf
Site Admin

Postby MMMC » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:18 pm

Congratulations!

Very nice looking "up" move. Enjoy.

Let the music play!

MMMC
One of the last HR-X production/ 3DR 12" arm/ ZYX Universe II LOMC with Copper wire/ RCM Sensor 2 phono preamp/ Silver Audio Appasionata IC/ Audio Sensibiity Statement Silver Phono V2 IC
MMMC

Postby TomD » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:30 pm

Pulling up this old thread for an update.

It has been a bit over a year since my post, and I realized I haven't made a single change or tweak since I setup this table.

I even have a dual pivot kit sitting in my "to do" drawer along with a list of cables I was planning to rent to see if my Blue Jeans bargain cables could be bested.

After years of tweaking, it just sounds right. I am listening more than ever, and just enjoying the music.

Thanks to all who helped along the way (especially BRF and of course Harry when he has time to stops by and share his experience).

Cheers

Tom
VPI Prime Signature w/SDS, VAS Nova Sig., Parasound JC3 Phono, Parasound P7 Pre, Pass Labs XA30.8 Amplifier, Salk Exotica Monitors, 2X Salk 15" Subwoofers
TomD

Postby soundwatts » Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:16 am

TomD wrote:Pulling up this old thread for an update.

It has been a bit over a year since my post, and I realized I haven't made a single change or tweak since I setup this table.

I even have a dual pivot kit sitting in my "to do" drawer along with a list of cables I was planning to rent to see if my Blue Jeans bargain cables could be bested.

After years of tweaking, it just sounds right. I am listening more than ever, and just enjoying the music.

Thanks to all who helped along the way (especially BRF and of course Harry when he has time to stops by and share his experience).

Cheers

Tom

I have only had mine for a couple of months and the only thing I would consider at this point are the periphery ring and upgrading my cartridge when I wear it out. Which may be soon if you consider cartridge life to be 1000 hours that's 2 albums a day for 2 years and sometimes we spin 4 or 5 in a sitting.
Prime Signature
Ortofon Quintet Black
Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum ii
Manley Chinook Phono Stage
Sonus Faber Venere 2.5
Bluesound Vault 2
CAL Icon Mk2 CD Player (no longer used after purchasing new Scout)
soundwatts

Previous

Return to Customer Pictures