VPI equipment and Service rules

VPI equipment and Service rules

Postby krytoxlub » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:02 pm

I bought my Aries 1 in 2000, called VPI Harry, Matt, and others) whenever I had funds to upgrade. Great service and advice. upgraded to a full Aries 2 (300HZ motor, SDS, acrylic platter with new Delrin Tonearm pod. Better than original Aries I period! I love the setup, you push a button and it goes, no fuss. Called and spoke to Harry about rewiring my arms and metal platter, he gave a fair price. Didn't do it, wife intervened, she is a problem and scares me!
I have 3 arms with 3 different cartridges. change an arm in 10 seconds, a true portability miracle. No other like turntable can do this.

Without much ado, the team at VPI will still sell me an upgrade for a 20-year-old table and do it right everytime. I applaud the team at VPI, They are the best. I applaud the design and flexibility of their product.

PS: I own a Thorens TD 124, and Lenco L75 rim drive turntables maxed out to compare to the Aries II. The VPI is compared to these excellent tables every day, giving me a balanced view of the quality of the VPI. A great solid product.

Thank You VPI team!

Randy Banta
krytoxlub

Re: VPI equipment and Service rules

Postby Harry » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:01 pm

The worst problem a manufacturer has is the failure of planned obsolescence to work!! Thanks for the great words.

HW
Harry
Admin

Re: VPI equipment and Service rules

Postby Mat » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:57 am

Thanks Krytoxlub, always great to hear the positive! Glad we were able to keep you spinning and no worries, we will be bale to help you out again in another 20 years (or sooner :P )
Mat Weisfeld
President
VPI Industries Inc.
Mat
Site Admin

Return to Harry's Corner