Furman IT Reference 20i

Furman IT Reference 20i

Postby dizzio » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:12 pm

After my PS Audio Power Plant Premier failed I pulled the trigger on a Furman IT Reference 20i power conditioner from Audio Advisor and I’m glad I did. Without going on like a crazed lunatic I’ll just say that this is the most impressive piece of audio gear I’ve put in my system in the 40+ years I’ve been in the hobby. It retails for $3999 but I got mine for $2866.66. It was on display at one of the audio shows and never hooked up. Mine came absolutely perfect with no issues. They have 1 left at this price. It’s incredible. I have no affiliation with AA or Furman.

Best,
Diz
dizzio

Re: Furman IT Reference 20i

Postby gene9p » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:08 am

I have a 15PF i for several years. Never an issue with noise or hums on any gear including TT and tube gear.
an OB is available at a nice price from AA

http://www.audioadvisor.com/prodinfo.as ... 0FUEL15PFI
VPI CLASSIC 2 WALNUT,CLASSIC 3 ARM, SDS, Lyra Delos MC| MANLEY CHINOOK| MACINTOSH C220 Tube Pre + MC-152 amp | KRELL CD Player| BRYSTON BDA-1| HARBETH 7es-3 | MORROW AUDIO + AUDIO SENSIBILITY Cables|WAYNE'S OUTER RING
gene9p

Re: Furman IT Reference 20i

Postby dizzio » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:34 am

gene9p wrote:I have a 15PF i for several years. Never an issue with noise or hums on any gear including TT and tube gear.
an OB is available at a nice price from AA

http://www.audioadvisor.com/prodinfo.as ... 0FUEL15PFI

I did consider that one but decided to go gonzo! The YouTube video on the Reference 20i pretty much sold me (not to mention the $1100 off). One of the amazing things about this unit is that my amp sounds like it doubled it’s power rating even though it’s only 60wpc. Apparently the PPP was current limiting a 60wpc amp. Pretty bad.

Best,
Diz
dizzio

Return to General Audio