Wayne's Audio Outer ring

Re: Wayne's Audio Outer ring

Postby leftside » Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:23 pm

MOON wrote:I have a Waynes 3.8lb ( heavier ring ) on it's way. Looking forward to using it and will post after I receive it and use it a bit. I must say Wayne is great to deal with , fast email responses and shipped immediately after payment was received.

Also have on the way and I'm also in Canada. Agree with what you say about Wayne. I'll also post my thoughts when the SS-2 ring arrives and will post further thoughts on the sound when my cart is back from SoundSmith (4 - 6 weeks?).

I've owned the lighter TTW weights ring and an early VPI ring. I prefer the VPI ring to the TTW weights ring (since sold) as I find the VPI ring fits/holds the record better, but am looking forward to trying the SS-2 3.8lb Wayne Audio ring.
TT VPI Prime Signature/Benz Micro LP-S DACs Lampizator GA, Lampizator Euforia DSD Preamps Mac C500T, Mac MX121 Amps Mac MC75 * 2 60th Anniv, Mac MC205, Glenn 300B Speakers Dynaudio C1 Platinum, B&W 804S Headphones LCD-4
leftside

Postby Chazz1 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:02 pm

Will Wayne audio outter ring work with Hanna cartridge it a low rider in the first runout groove
Chazz1

Postby CaptJH » Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:19 pm

Just wondering what people paid for their rings? Seems the 'make an offer' option is open.
CaptJH

Previous

Return to General Audio