Just Bought An Aries 3-D

Re: Just Bought An Aries 3-D

Postby baddog » Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:08 am

Wow! You have done an amazing job! I am truly impressed.
Roon | Intel NUC6i5SYH | VPI Avenger Reference | Devialet 440 Pro | Vivid Audio Giya G3 | Stillpoint Apertures | LPs
baddog

Postby mreeter » Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:24 am

Tim, It's obvious that you have taken your passions to new heights. I applaud your efforts and the results. Color me :mrgreen: with envy ;)
VPI Classic Signature SE/Soundsmith Zephyr
VPI SDS
VPI 16.5
Modwright LS-100 Linestage Preamp
Rogue Audio Ares "Magnum" Phono Preamp
Rogue Audio M-180 Monoblock Amps
Dynaudio Contour S3.4LE
Dual Rythmik F8 Subs
MIT S1 Shotgun Wires
mreeter

Postby 10ovr » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:28 pm

Just can't seem to stop,,More Upgrades LOL ,Made some cable elevators today,Maple and Walnut for my new Nordost TYR Micro Filament speaker cables ,Made 14 of them,, ,, , ,,,, ,,, ,, ,, , ,, ,, ,, ,,, ,, ,, ,,, ,, ,, ,, ImageIMG_1257 by Tim Morgan, on Flickr ImageIMG_1259 by Tim Morgan, on Flickr
10ovr

Postby 10ovr » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:03 pm

And just got my Zesto Andros Tessera phono stage in,,Tried the RCM but it had to much gain for my system ,Just could not get it to sound good,,and I plan on running 2 turntables < 3 tonearms so it seemed like the way to go,, Only thing left is my tonearm and it well be here tomorrow ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ImageIMG_1261 by Tim Morgan, on Flickr
10ovr

Postby Marc » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:42 am

We are loving this build!

If you post a full picture with your Aries 3-D on the rack we will gladly make a post about it on our site if you wish :)
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
VPI Aries 3D| Ortofon Quintet Black| Musical Fidelity M6si | KEF LS50 in Frosted Black | AudioQuest Victoria & Rocket 88
Marc
Site Admin

Postby 10ovr » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:22 am

Marc wrote:We are loving this build!

If you post a full picture with your Aries 3-D on the rack we will gladly make a post about it on our site if you wish :)

I would be honored ,,It's been fun and I have to thank VPI and Uncle Kevin and Craig at Upscale Audio for helping me put this dream together , Almost there ,, :D
10ovr

Postby Letsmakeadeal » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:16 am

Hey Tim

Really fantastic set up and choices....in spite of our consternations the 3DR/M :lol: is fabulous. Have you decided on cartridges yet?..Do you ever listen to mono LPs? I can't wait to read your posts after you get her fired up and dialed in...I also love your style with the racks...Really nice...
Letsmakeadeal

Postby 10ovr » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:47 pm

Letsmakeadeal wrote:Hey Tim

Really fantastic set up and choices....in spite of our consternations the 3DR/M :lol: is fabulous. Have you decided on cartridges yet?..Do you ever listen to mono LPs? I can't wait to read your posts after you get her fired up and dialed in...I also love your style with the racks...Really nice...

Thanks Buddy ,,Well my 12" 3DR-M arm well be here today,,I have 2 carts to try,, ZYX Universe II and a ZYX Ultimate 4D < I have to install my adapter for the 12" tonearm ,Should be fun,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ImageIMG_1262 by Tim Morgan, on Flickr
10ovr

Postby Letsmakeadeal » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:17 pm

Post some pics....Anxious to see it all together....
Letsmakeadeal

Previous

Return to General Audio