Project: Avenger Rim drive with BLDC motors & Class AB Amp

Re: Project: Avenger Rim drive with BLDC motors & Class AB A

Postby vienna acoustics » Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:44 pm

Dorian wrote:
vienna acoustics wrote:The BLDC rim drive set is sold and soon will be on the way to the new Owner.
I am sure he will love the huge sound improvement he will get with this unbelievable drive and controller.

In a shocking development, Golear is later found to be the buyer! :o :lol:

That wouldn’t be possible, I am only dealing with respectable people with dignity...not sciolists bondservants...
Also he wouldn’t afford it.
Perhaps he could get it, if he would start selling his services to SOTA.
Judging from his own obsequious personality, he thought that I was working for Bill Carlin and SOTA, I bet that he will soon claim that I am working for Brinkmann .... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

P.S. strange to see a man acting in this way...at his age :o :o :o :o
P.S2 it’s sad not seeing BRF around anymore, although I understand the reason
Last edited by vienna acoustics on Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
!
vienna acoustics

Postby Votan » Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:01 am

Dorian wrote:
vienna acoustics wrote:The BLDC rim drive set is sold and soon will be on the way to the new Owner.
I am sure he will love the huge sound improvement he will get with this unbelievable drive and controller.

+1000 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Prime Sign/10"3DR/Finite Element(FE) platform/SOTA's Total Eclipse/Lyra Etna/VPI Ring/WW Silver Eclipse 8 Ph.C/Groove+ SRX MkII Ph. St./Moon 740 Pre/Moon 820 PSU/ATC 100 Active Speakers/AQ Niagara IC/WW Silver Electra AC,FE Ref Rack/RPG Room Treatm.
Votan

Postby Votan » Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:30 am

vienna acoustics wrote:
Dorian wrote:

That wouldn’t be possible, I am only dealing with respectable people with dignity...not sciolists bondservants...
Also he couldn’t afford it.
Perhaps he could get it, if he would start selling his services to SOTA.
Judging from his own obsequious personality, he thought that I was working for Bill Carlin and SOTA, I bet that he will soon claim that I am working for Brinkmann .... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

P.S. strange to see a man acting in this way...at his age :o :o :o :o
P.S2 it’s sad not seeing BRF around anymore, although I understand the reason

From me, no more comments for Golear, though you never know how provocative he is able to be with his (??) jumbo philosophies and sophistries.
On the contrary I am sad too for not seeing for a long time remarkable people, like the well-informed and always affable Brf, or like the very likeable tony 22, and some others that I may forget, that I hope and wish all are staing well, especially from the recent plague of the planet.
Prime Sign/10"3DR/Finite Element(FE) platform/SOTA's Total Eclipse/Lyra Etna/VPI Ring/WW Silver Eclipse 8 Ph.C/Groove+ SRX MkII Ph. St./Moon 740 Pre/Moon 820 PSU/ATC 100 Active Speakers/AQ Niagara IC/WW Silver Electra AC,FE Ref Rack/RPG Room Treatm.
Votan

Postby vienna acoustics » Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:57 am

Michael, I don’t understand the reason for a company to appoint insects to act as their brand’s ambassador (of course obviously for the company is a low cost solution; and for the insect this is the best thing that could happen especially at that age), but dealing with ants is time consuming....So let it go

P.s. in case that the ant will take it as a personal attack, well his tiny brain should realize that only insects are trying to attack behind somebody’s back...
!
vienna acoustics

Postby Golear » Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:43 pm

OK, ...so given the delay, I'm concluding that the data posted by Vienna Acoustics is, at the very least, "unclear" and there's no repeatability. What else may be of questionable?

Surely we can expect a higher standard on this forum than... say... something on Reddit?
Last edited by Golear on Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Golear

Postby Orchids1 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:45 pm

I just scanned this thread. However clever some of you may be, it sure looks like you have a hell of a lot of time on your hands. By the way, VA, cost + margin = price. Value varies with each buyer’s needs and desires. Rich
Avenger (w/mods)+SS Paua, Phoenix Eagle psu/tach, Sutherland 20/20, Audionet Pre1G3, Benchmark AHB2 monos, YG Carmel 2 spkrs, JL e112 subs, Nordost/Audio Sensibilty ic, Kubla-Sonsa spkr cbl; Auralic Aries renderer, Auralic Vega dac; dedic. 20A circuits.
Orchids1

Postby 10ovr » Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:03 pm

so where did Brf go,,?? Hope nothing bad...
10ovr

Postby tony22 » Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:10 pm

Votan wrote:On the contrary I am sad too for not seeing for a long time remarkable people, like the well-informed and always affable Brf, or like the very likeable tony 22, and some others that I may forget, that I hope and wish all are staing well, especially from the recent plague of the planet.

Thank you Michael for the kind mention of me. I am still here and healthy, and hoping all others are equally healthy. I’ve been absent for some time as I finally purchased my retirement home, and between getting it suited to my liking - and wrapping up my professional career - I’ve had less time available to spend with my online friends. I will still be busy for a while, but I am still here in spirit, at least. :)
Pass XP-20 & XP-17, AVA 600R, Shahinian speakers, PS Audio DMP & DS, Avenger w/mods, 12" Fatboy gimbal + 2nd mount, Benz LPS, VAS & SS carts, Ortofon Quintet Mono, Logitech Touch, Audience and PSA conditioning, PAD and AZ cables.
tony22

Previous

Return to General Audio