An Evening Of Music at Innovative Audio With Mikey!

An Evening Of Music at Innovative Audio With Mikey!

Postby Myles B. Astor » Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:27 pm

Myles B. Astor, Senior Editor, Positive-Feedback
VPI Vanquish/Fatboy, SAT LM-12, Atlas SL, vdh Colibri Master Signature, Fuuga
Technics 1506/FM heads/Doshi V3.0 tapestage
Magico S5 M.2
cj ART 300 amplifiers and GAT S.2 preamp
Doshi Audio V3.0 phonostage
Myles B. Astor

Re: An Evening Of Music at Innovative Audio With Mikey!

Postby MMMC » Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:21 am

Hello Myles,

My ID here on the VPI Audio Forum is MMMC, and my true name is Edmond. Based on reading your post, and your positive remarks for Kenny Burrell's LP, I wanted to bring to your attention that the great Kenny Burrell has fallen on very difficult times, resulting from an accident of some kind, after leaving a performance which has put him out of circulation and the ability to work. From what little I understand, he also was then a victim of identity theft which has left him and his wife financially destitute and almost homeless. There has been a "go fund me" page established for he and his wife to help raise funds for he and his wife. https://www.pictame.com/media/2042541651976635379_4596041282. Maybe you can obtain more information and help to spread the word of his situation through your contacts. I am a very devoted Jazz music enthusiast, and I will do my best to spread this sad news, along with the need for donations for Kenny and his wife to keep them afloat until Kenny can get back to working and playing music.

MMMC(Edmond)
One of the last HR-X production/ 3DR 12" arm/ ZYX Universe II LOMC with Copper wire/ RCM Sensor 2 phono preamp/ Silver Audio Appasionata IC/ Audio Sensibiity Statement Silver Phono V2 IC
MMMC

Re: An Evening Of Music at Innovative Audio With Mikey!

Postby Myles B. Astor » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:34 pm

MMMC wrote:

Hello Myles,

My ID here on the VPI Audio Forum is MMMC, and my true name is Edmond. Based on reading your post, and your positive remarks for Kenny Burrell's LP, I wanted to bring to your attention that the great Kenny Burrell has fallen on very difficult times, resulting from an accident of some kind, after leaving a performance which has put him out of circulation and the ability to work. From what little I understand, he also was then a victim of identity theft which has left him and his wife financially destitute and almost homeless. There has been a "go fund me" page established for he and his wife to help raise funds for he and his wife. https://www.pictame.com/media/2042541651976635379_4596041282. Maybe you can obtain more information and help to spread the word of his situation through your contacts. I am a very devoted Jazz music enthusiast, and I will do my best to spread this sad news, along with the need for donations for Kenny and his wife to keep them afloat until Kenny can get back to working and playing music.

MMMC(Edmond)

Thanks! Yes i am aware of the fund raising and a while back started a thread on my board Audionirvana.org. To date think they have now raised 2x the amount of money requested.
Myles B. Astor, Senior Editor, Positive-Feedback
VPI Vanquish/Fatboy, SAT LM-12, Atlas SL, vdh Colibri Master Signature, Fuuga
Technics 1506/FM heads/Doshi V3.0 tapestage
Magico S5 M.2
cj ART 300 amplifiers and GAT S.2 preamp
Doshi Audio V3.0 phonostage
Myles B. Astor

Return to Just For The Record