Closing December 15th

Closing December 15th

Postby Mat » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:28 am

Hey all, just a reminder to all that we are closing after December 15th for the holidays. We started this tradition a few years ago when we realized shipping anything 1-2 weeks before Christmas is a total disaster. Back in 2015 we had a product event at CES fall flat on it's face when UPS lost our boxes and chalked it up to "sorry, this is just what happens during the holidays!"

We decided it would be more effective to work straight through the weekend after Thanksgiving all the way up to 2 weeks prior to the holidays to guarantee all order made it out the door with no unexpected delivery issues. Also to give my team a chance to re-charge the batteries and be with their family.

Again, VPI will be closed after December 15th for the holiday break and will be back bright-eyed and bushy-tailed for 2018!
Mat Weisfeld
VPI Industries Inc.
Site Admin

Re: Closing December 15th

Postby Dorian » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:37 am

Happy Holidays to you and all the VPI team Mat. Another great year hey!

P.S. Looking forward to the new-and-improved, non-noisy, super-wizz-bang ADS in 2018?
VPI Prime #959 | SoundSmith Zephyr MIMC Star | Herron VTPH-2A | Primaluna DiaLogue Premium HP Integrated | KEF LS-50s | Phoenix Eagle & Roadrunner | Audio Sensibility Cables | Symposium Ultra | Audioquest Niagara 1000 | Stillpoints LPI

Postby Letsmakeadeal » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:15 pm

Merry Christmas to Mat, Harry and everyone else at VPI. It has been an interesting year of ups and downs here in the forum but overall I think we can all say we are very grateful to be part of the VPI family.

Merry Christmas to All!

Postby Jbelben » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:57 pm

Kudos to the VPI leadership for not losing sight of to the importance of family!!!

Postby tony22 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:28 am

Happy holidays to the entire VPI team! Hopefully by the time you get back I'll have my Avenger all dialed in. :lol:
Pass XP-20, AVA 600R, Shahinian Diapasons, PS Audio DMP & DS, VPI Avenger with 12" 3DR, Benz SL and L2, SS Zephyr Mk.2, Ortofon Quintet Mono, Pass XP-15, Logitech Touch, RSA Haley and PSA conditioning, PAD and AZ cables.

Return to News