Audio Sensibility Sale

Re: Audio Sensibility Sale

Postby Brf » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:51 pm

audiom3 wrote:Is anyone using the Testament speaker cables? What are your thoughts? Thanks.

I use the AS Statements and I've tried a lot of cables.
Brf
Site Admin

Postby audiom3 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:47 pm

Brf wrote:
audiom3 wrote:Is anyone using the Testament speaker cables? What are your thoughts? Thanks.

I went ahead and ordered those with the Statement jumpers. Thanks for your input.
Classic w/ 3D arm & VTA Tower; Kiseki Blue N.S.; Benz Micro Wood SL; Sutherland 20/20 Phono Preamp
audiom3

Postby Jprod » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:13 pm

Brf wrote:

Hello - have you tried the clearday double shotguns and if so which do you prefer and why ?
VPI Prime with ortofon 2m black, Manley Chinook phono preamp, Wyred4sound STP-SE preamp, parasound halo a21 amp, Ascend acoustics tower speakers with RAAL ribbon tweeters, audio sensibility signature cables
Jprod

Postby Brf » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:54 am

Jprod wrote:
Brf wrote:

Hello - have you tried the clearday double shotguns and if so which do you prefer and why ?

No I have not tried Clear Day cables, although they have an excellent reputation.
Brf
Site Admin

Postby audiom3 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:33 pm

Brf wrote:

Hey Brf. I've been running these through their paces for a few days now and they sound fantastic. I was bi-wiring with Kimber 8TC for the highs and some high strand, tinned 8AWG copper for bass. These Statements are a remarkable improvement over those. Thanks for the feedback.
Classic w/ 3D arm & VTA Tower; Kiseki Blue N.S.; Benz Micro Wood SL; Sutherland 20/20 Phono Preamp
audiom3

Postby Brf » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:05 am

audiom3 wrote:
Brf wrote:

Hey Brf. I've been running these through their paces for a few days now and they sound fantastic. I was bi-wiring with Kimber 8TC for the highs and some high strand, tinned 8AWG copper for bass. These Statements are a remarkable improvement over those. Thanks for the feedback.

Nice, I’m glad it worked out for you.
Brf
Site Admin

Previous

Return to News