New VPI Website is Up

New VPI Website is Up

Postby Orchids1 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:51 am

The new Website is very polished, professional looking and informative. I haven't had the chance to go through it fully, but it looks superior to the former site in every way. It obviously required a lot of time and effort. My compliments and congratulations to the VPI staff that made it happen. Thanks. Rich
Avenger, SS Paua cart, Phoenix Eagle psu and tach, Sutherland 20/20 phono, Audionet Pre 1 G3 pre, Benchmark AHB2 monos, YG Carmel 2 spkrs, Nordost/Audio Sensibilty ic, Kubla-Sonsa spkr cable; Auralic Aries renderer, Auralic Vega dac.
Orchids1

Re: New VPI Website is Up

Postby Marc » Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:09 pm

Orchids1 wrote:The new Website is very polished, professional looking and informative. I haven't had the chance to go through it fully, but it looks superior to the former site in every way. It obviously required a lot of time and effort. My compliments and congratulations to the VPI staff that made it happen. Thanks. Rich

Thank you! We worked really hard over here with this overhaul. Some of the parts are still under construction since it actually launched two days earlier than we anticipated. But the site will be finished in full by Dec. 19th if not sooner.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
VPI Aries 3D| Ortofon Quintet Black| Musical Fidelity M6si | KEF LS50 in Frosted Black | AudioQuest Victoria & Rocket 88
Marc
Site Admin

Postby cwnorman12 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:55 am

Extremely well done. Nice work!
VPI Scout / DV 10x5 / Prima Luna Premium Integrated / Pro-ject Phono Box II / Vandy VLRs
cwnorman12

Postby Mat » Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:30 pm

Thanks guys! We have been working really hard on it! Still are :)
Mat Weisfeld
President
VPI Industries Inc.
Mat
Site Admin

Postby Mat » Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:31 pm

By the way, our blog is back up! Still restoring the older blog posts but you will start to see more news form us on here :)

http://www.vpiindustries.com/blog
Mat Weisfeld
President
VPI Industries Inc.
Mat
Site Admin

Postby jon9091 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:48 pm

I'm glad I got my Classic when I did (2 months ago) as it appears you've completely killed off the entire line. Well, there goes any future business from me. I have zero interest in the Prime design....particularly one wrapped in fake wood that looks like it' was made in High School shop class.
I moved to VPI from Rega because I couldn't stand what they did with the RP8 and RP10. Same feeling here. Very disappointed.
jon9091

Postby Mat » Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:14 pm

No worries Jon, I have a lot of projects in the pipe line down the pike. Also we are still working on the site, the Classic Signature will still be available in participating countries (America being one of them) as well as the Classic 4. Don't feel disappointed, none of this is out with the old and in with the new, more of us just hitting the reset button to start fresh so we can have a better/cleaner/consistent framework from the ground up. Your current Classic will be up-gradable for as long as a Weisfeld runs this company, and that will be always :) Also by the time you are ready to upgrade form the Classic we will more than likely have our 40th anniversary table ready then and that will look nothing like a Prime ;)

Jon I hope you stay in the VPI family and hope to have you spinning other Classics tables or others like that design in the future.

(BTW if anyone feels like going through a scavenger hunt through the threads you can actually piece together what the anniversary table will be ;) )
Mat Weisfeld
President
VPI Industries Inc.
Mat
Site Admin

Postby jon9091 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:58 pm

That's good to hear Mat! I do want to stick with you guys for the long haul. There are many of us who appreciate the beautiful, classic design The Classic series offered. My wife loves the way it looks too. That's important for marital bliss! :)

I appreciate you taking the time to write...thank you
Jon
jon9091

Postby Trudo » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:09 pm

Hi,
The specifications is the same for all turntables on the new website.
Trudo

Postby Trudo » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:35 pm

Curiusly I can't access the web site from my iPad.
Trudo

Return to News