VPI Cartridge Recommendations

Re: VPI Cartridge Recommendations

Postby Wax » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:12 pm

Any update as to when this list will be available again? Thx so much!
B&W 803 Matrix 2
Audio Research LS3
Classe' Audio CA 150
Nitty Gritty RCM
CAL Audio Icon mk II
Audio Alchemy Headphone Amp
Sennheiser HD580
Audioquest Cables
Wax

Postby NostalgicJustin » Wed May 24, 2017 4:16 pm

Is the Hana SL (Low Output MC) a good match for a VPI Classic 1 with the JMW 10.5? I have heard pretty great things about this cart, but don't know if it is compatible with the Classic 1. Just trying to get the cartridge situation handled as my Classic comes in on Friday!
NostalgicJustin

Postby MOON » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:50 am

10ovr wrote:
MOON wrote:Just got my Lyra Kleos back from Soundsmith with their best retip option, boron cantilever. All I can say is wow!! Sounds better than when purchased new.
Vinylb, you are right about the Carmen. I have it as well. It's a great performer and is very reasonable price wise.

So Moon how much did it cost ? I have a Lyra Kleos sitting in it's box that I never did like the way it sounded ,,Replaced it with a Vas Nova and never looked back,,Maybe I should send it in to be retiped and give it another try,,,Thanks Tim

Sorry for the late reply. It cost me around $650 Canadian, so less in American dollars.
Prime 152, symposium inserts, Lyra Kloes, Stillpoints LPI, HRS platform, Funk Firm Achromat,, Simaudio 610 lp Evolution phono stage & P -7 pre, W -5 LE amp, Audience Adept Response R 12 conditioner, Martin Logan Odyssey's & Depth I subs
MOON

Postby RGBloom » Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:35 pm

Hi Mat,
I get a 404 error page with the link you've supplied. Is this information available elsewhere? Thank you -

Regards,
Robert
RGBloom

Postby Marc » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:25 am

RGBloom wrote:Hi Mat,
I get a 404 error page with the link you've supplied. Is this information available elsewhere? Thank you -

Regards,
Robert

Hi Robert,

Please see the new link for the cartridge page: http://www.vpiindustries.com/cartridges

Sincerely,
Marc
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
VPI Aries 3D| Ortofon Quintet Black| Musical Fidelity M6si | KEF LS50 in Frosted Black | AudioQuest Victoria & Rocket 88
Marc
Site Admin

Postby RGBloom » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:43 pm

Got it, thank you!
RGBloom

Postby Dorian » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:50 pm

Marc wrote:

Regards,
Robert

Hi Robert,

Please see the new link for the cartridge page: http://www.vpiindustries.com/cartridges

Sincerely,
Marc

I can't get the VPI page to load at all, and I tried two different browsers.
VPI Prime | SoundSmith Zephyr MIMC Star | Parasound Halo JC3+ | Primaluna DiaLogue Premium Integrated | KEF LS-50s | Phoenix Eagle & Roadrunner | Stillpoints ULPI | Boston Audio Mat2 | Audio Sensibility Cables | Sound Anchor Stands
Dorian

Postby spinblackcircle » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:01 pm

Dorian wrote:
Marc wrote:

Regards,
Robert

Hi Robert,

Sincerely,
Marc

I can't get the VPI page to load at all, and I tried two different browsers.

No issues here.
VPI Prime/Grado Reference Master, VPI 16.5 RCM, Audio Research LP1, Audio Research VSI60, Martin Logan Electromotion ESL, ClearDay and Audio Sensibility Cables
spinblackcircle

Postby Marc » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:25 pm

Dorian wrote:I can't get the VPI page to load at all, and I tried two different browsers.

Is this any page in general or just that page? If just that page, try going to it naturally.

Home Page -> Products -> Prime Scout

- Look for the cartridge list and right below it you will see bullet point specs on the turntable.
- Click on the link in " Click here for full recommended list"
- Success!!

If it's not loading any of our pages that sounds quite odd and I'd suggest to try again in a little bit. Things seem to be running fine on our end.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
VPI Aries 3D| Ortofon Quintet Black| Musical Fidelity M6si | KEF LS50 in Frosted Black | AudioQuest Victoria & Rocket 88
Marc
Site Admin

Postby Marc » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:27 pm

RGBloom wrote:Got it, thank you!

You are welcome! This is just a short list of cartridges we have mounted our self and enjoyed. There are many more out there that make a great pair!
Marc
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to News