VPI Warriors

Re: VPI Warriors

Postby 930turbo » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:31 pm

Hi Mat,

Im trying to click on the link to the video but when I get to the video/ you tube what it say's is the video is not available. I did not have this problem w/ the " I Believe " video . Is the video exclusive only for the USA and not for the ROW ? I've trying for the past few days to no avail.

930turbo

Postby Marc » Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:01 am

930turbo wrote:Hi Mat,

Im trying to click on the link to the video but when I get to the video/ you tube what it say's is the video is not available. I did not have this problem w/ the " I Believe " video . Is the video exclusive only for the USA and not for the ROW ? I've trying for the past few days to no avail.

Unfortunately, the song that is used in the other video is not available in a few countries.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
VPI Aries 3D| Ortofon Quintet Black| Musical Fidelity M6si | KEF LS50 in Frosted Black | AudioQuest Victoria & Rocket 88
Marc
Site Admin

Postby Orchids1 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:58 am

Both are good videos. However, my strong preference is "We Believe". It conveys the personal commitment of VPI's key employees to its core value of quality at a reasonable price, together with its close-knit, supportive family culture that has been fostered through domestic entrepreneurship. This is a very compelling, and differentiating, message at the moment that has real appeal to consumers on several levels. It is an effective, concise marketing tool that, in my opinion, should be exploited by VPI in internet-based advertising and, potentially, other targeted, low-cost media applications. Congratulations.
Orchids1

Previous

Return to News