Additional Staff

Additional Staff

Postby Mat » Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:52 pm

We are excited to be increasing our staff and growing the VPI family. With the growth of our company requires the growth of the team to keep up with the demand for high-end American made tables.

There will be more detail on each VPI staff member to help everyone get to know who is making their turntables. We have added another office member and 2 additional factory workers. Last week we also had a chance to have our first official VPI staff training at the VPI house to make sure all members are fully educated and capable in all VPI products both past and present.

Looking forward to introducing the team to everyone and increasing production!
Mat Weisfeld
President
VPI Industries Inc.
Mat
Site Admin

Re: Additional Staff

Postby ronenash » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:09 am

Mat,

It's great to hear how VPI grows. Best of luck and keep up the great work.
ronenash

Postby FarRock79 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:45 pm

Congrats Matt.

As a fellow business owner I completely understand the trepidation one may have as far as adding employees is concerned. You have a great company that you're mom and dad worked really hard to create. As the torch is passed and the companies popularity grows I can feel the weight on your shoulders to honor them by keeping VPI true to your family standards. By the way...And this is news, I absolutely LOVE my brand new Classic 2!

Best Wishes,

Alan
FarRock79

Postby denchBC » Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:11 am

Congratulations Mat!! Best wishes to your growing team!

-Dennis
denchBC

Postby ssand1 » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:39 am

Mat,

Congrat's on the growth of your company. I bought my Scoutmaster many years ago and am very pleased that the company I bought it from is making it in America and is going strong.

I also would like to complement one of your employees- Jane. She has helped me obtain a part I was looking for and is sending me new strips for my ring. She was patient, professional and handled me with great courtesy. She is a real asset to your company.

Keep up the great work.

Sheldon
ssand1

Return to News