Soundstage Direct

Soundstage Direct

Postby pvannest » Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:34 pm

First off, I do not normally post about venders on a website, however, I wanted to mention the quality service I have received from Soundstage Direct. I have purchased a new Classic 2 from them and due to a minor issue it was not shipped when expected. This morning I called customer service there and Larissa not only determined what the issue was, she personally got it moving and made sure that I would be a customer for years to come. Working in the service industry for over 35 years, I appreciate the level of professionalism I experienced.
No, I do not work for Soundstage Direct or any competitor.
pvannest

Re: Soundstage Direct

Postby adeep42 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:23 pm

That's the kind of praise Soundstage Direct has received many times on this forum. So unusual in these times although I certainly have come across much better service as a rule in this industry(hobby). VPI, of course included.
Prime #631
Symposium Footer Damping Inserts
Hide in the Sound Mat
Ortofon Cadenza Bronze
Bob's Devices VPI SUT
Bottlehead Eros PhonoPre
Phoenix Eagle & Tach
PrimaLuna Dialogue Premium Pre & Mono-blocks
Martin Logan Summit X's
Cambridge Audio 752BD
adeep42

Postby pvannest » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:08 pm

adeep42 wrote:That's the kind of praise Soundstage Direct has received many times on this forum. So unusual in these times although I certainly have come across much better service as a rule in this industry(hobby). VPI, of course included.

I just noticed you have the Bottle Head Eros. I too have one and very happy with the result. I matched that to the Bepree......... Worth every penny and minute I spent putting them together......
pvannest

Postby zephead68 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:31 pm

I have had the same good experience with soundstage.
Scout Jr. /HR-X Weight / Ortofon 2M Red / Ortofon 6NX TSW-1010 R / Yamaha RX-A850 / Phase Technology T7's Front/ Bose 161 Bookshelf Surround / Klipsch Synergy S-20 Rear Surround / Klipsch Synergy C-20 Center / SVS SB-1000 - 12", 300 Watt Subwoofer
zephead68

Postby Dorian » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:42 pm

adeep42 wrote:That's the kind of praise Soundstage Direct has received many times on this forum.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8641&hilit=soundstage+direct
VPI Prime #959 | SoundSmith MIMC Star | iFi iPhono v2 (Herron VTPH-2A ordered) | Primaluna DiaLogue Premium Integrated | KEF LS-50s | Phoenix Eagle & Roadrunner | Stillpoints ULPI | Boston Audio Mat2 | Audio Sensibility Cables | Sound Anchor Stands
Dorian

Postby adeep42 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:41 pm

pvannest wrote:
adeep42 wrote:That's the kind of praise Soundstage Direct has received many times on this forum. So unusual in these times although I certainly have come across much better service as a rule in this industry(hobby). VPI, of course included.

I just noticed you have the Bottle Head Eros. I too have one and very happy with the result. I matched that to the Bepree......... Worth every penny and minute I spent putting them together......

Yes, I love the Bottlehead Eros. in my case it's between a Bob's Devices VPI SUT and my Conrad-Johnson CA200. Blows away the modestly priced ss pre I had before. Adds that wonderful "tubiness". Definitely worth the time and effort. Yes it's not cheap, but an equivalent tube phono-pre isn't cheap ether. Btw, I also have a Bottlehead Crack with Speedball that is amazing and recently built an AudioNote Kit EL34 integrated for my second system.
Prime #631
Symposium Footer Damping Inserts
Hide in the Sound Mat
Ortofon Cadenza Bronze
Bob's Devices VPI SUT
Bottlehead Eros PhonoPre
Phoenix Eagle & Tach
PrimaLuna Dialogue Premium Pre & Mono-blocks
Martin Logan Summit X's
Cambridge Audio 752BD
adeep42

Re: Soundstage Direct & VPI

Postby Letsmakeadeal » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:28 pm

The guys at Soundstage are the kindest, most considerate, most supportive and helpful audio dealers I have ever encountered! Their dedication to their customers is unsurpassed in my experience of 50+ years in Audio...This can enthusiastically be said about our friends at VPI as well...

Bravo to Seth and his team! Bravo to Harry and Mat and the VPI Family 8-) :lol: :mrgreen:
Letsmakeadeal

Postby Orchids1 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:27 am

I wholeheartedly agree. Despite my occasional snipes, VPI is one of the most customer-oriented companies I've encountered. That is also true of the outfits with which, to varying degrees, VPI has chosen to allign itself, such as VAS, SoundSmith and SoundStage.

This Forum, which is completely unedited, is a part of that orientation. It allows its members to express freely their opinions and complaints, and to have open access to those who are responsible for VPI's product development, sales and business policies. VPI's openness, which does not always work to its best advantage, demonstrates VPI's genuine interest in addressing the concerns and needs of its customers.

I am very appreciative of this. Rich
Avenger, SS Paua cart, Phoenix Eagle psu and tach, Sutherland 20/20 phono, Audionet Pre 1 G3 pre, Benchmark AHB2 monos, YG Carmel 2 spkrs, Nordost/Audio Sensibilty ic, Kubla-Sonsa spkr cable; Auralic Aries renderer, Auralic Vega dac.
Orchids1

Postby Gary1955 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:39 am

Totally agree Rich, VPI is a class act!! I only wish more companies could be at least 1/2 as good....
VPI HR-X rim drive w/magnetic drive platter, 3D Ref. 12" tonearm, Lyra Titan-i cartridge, Graham Slee Reflex M & Elevator, tri-amped horn system w/electronic crossover.
Gary1955

Postby jmcox » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:05 pm

+1 here. The open and candid dialog which VPI seems to not only allow but even encourage in this forum is a breath of fresh air, and does in my estimation speak volumes about their appreciation of VPI customers and the pride and confidence in their products.
VPI Avenger/Transfiguration Proteus, VAS Nova .25 LO, Paradox Pulse 103R/Ring Clamp/SDS/EAR MC4 SUT/Manley Chinook SE phono/Primaluna Dialogue Premium preamp/McIntosh MC 40 mono blocks/Ampsandsound Cornscallas/Kimber Select all cables
jmcox

Next

Return to Future VPI Owners