Music Direct won't sell me a VPI! Guess why?!?!?!?!?!

Re: Music Direct won't sell me a VPI! Guess why?!?!?!?!?!

Postby phb » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:11 am

I appreciate all the responses. I was very upset yesterday, so my posts reflect that state of mind. Also, I still believe that not being allowed to sell in certain regions of the country / world is completely different from not willing to sell to a person based on its national origin. I have never encountered that in my whole life of a nomad, having lived in many different countries of this planet. Anyway, thanks everyone for trying to help!
phb

Re: Music Direct won't sell me a VPI! Guess why?!?!?!?!?!

Postby Brf » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:24 am

phb wrote:I appreciate all the responses. I was very upset yesterday, so my posts reflect that state of mind. Also, I still believe that not being allowed to sell in certain regions of the country / world is completely different from not willing to sell to a person based on its national origin. I have never encountered that in my whole life of a nomad, having lived in many different countries of this planet. Anyway, thanks everyone for trying to help!

I can understand and appreciate your level of frustration. Please remember, national origin is not a factor, it's your place of residency that is the determining factor.
Brf
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Future VPI Owners