Where’s Brf?

Where’s Brf?

Postby Dorian » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:14 pm

I know it’s been mentioned in another thread, but has anyone heard from Brf lately? He hasn’t posted in a while. Hope you’re ok Brf!
VPI Prime #959 & Outer Ring| SoundSmith MIMC Star | Herron VTPH-2A | Primaluna DiaLogue Premium HP Integrated | KEF LS-50s | Phoenix Eagle & Roadrunner | Audio Sensibility Cables | Symposium Ultra | AQ Niagara 1000 | Stillpoints LPI | Focal Clear
User avatar
Dorian
Senior Member
 
Posts: 1055
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:14 pm
Location: Westchester County, New York

Re: Where’s Brf?

Postby Letsmakeadeal » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:28 pm

Dorian wrote:I know it’s been mentioned in another thread, but has anyone heard from Brf lately? He hasn’t posted in a while. Hope you’re ok Brf!


I have a few PM's back and forth with Marc on this very question. He is trying to contact Brent and will advise. As of now it remains a bit of a mystery.
User avatar
Letsmakeadeal
Senior Member
 
Posts: 541
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:42 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Where’s Brf?

Postby WntrMute » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:14 pm

Maybe boredom set in. You can only answer the same question so many times.
User avatar
WntrMute
Senior Member
 
Posts: 575
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:42 pm

Re: Where’s Brf?

Postby Dorian » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:01 pm

Hopefully just vacation...
VPI Prime #959 & Outer Ring| SoundSmith MIMC Star | Herron VTPH-2A | Primaluna DiaLogue Premium HP Integrated | KEF LS-50s | Phoenix Eagle & Roadrunner | Audio Sensibility Cables | Symposium Ultra | AQ Niagara 1000 | Stillpoints LPI | Focal Clear
User avatar
Dorian
Senior Member
 
Posts: 1055
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:14 pm
Location: Westchester County, New York

Re: Where’s Brf?

Postby Johnny » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:01 am

Mat rarely posts, and when he does it’s on Facebook. New VPI employee Ari Wallach is an active poster but only on “I love my VPI table” Facebook. Harry’s posting is limited due to his semi-retirement and Marc does his best trying to keep the forum going.

In the last month there has been many technical question or request for help left unanswered.

Many long-time VPI forum contributors have left or have stopped posting. One has to wonder why?
Johnny
Senior Member
 
Posts: 482
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:26 am

Re: Where’s Brf?

Postby thegage » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:59 am

Johnny wrote:In the last month there has been many technical question or request for help left unanswered.

Many long-time VPI forum contributors have left or have stopped posting. One has to wonder why?

One reason may be because they're taking a break from answering many of the same questions over and over? I know I see questions that I don't respond to because the answer already exists on this site, and some people take offense at the response "use the search function."

John K.
thegage
Senior Member
 
Posts: 395
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:41 am

Re: Where’s Brf?

Postby spinblackcircle » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:20 am

thegage wrote:
Johnny wrote:In the last month there has been many technical question or request for help left unanswered.

Many long-time VPI forum contributors have left or have stopped posting. One has to wonder why?

One reason may be because they're taking a break from answering many of the same questions over and over? I know I see questions that I don't respond to because the answer already exists on this site, and some people take offense at the response "use the search function."

John K.


The epidemic of every internet forum. Ironically, it was probably a search that brought most people to the forum, they just don't get how to search on the actual forum. :roll:
VPI Prime/Grado Reference Master, VPI 16.5 RCM, Audio Research LP1, Audio Research VSI60, Martin Logan Electromotion ESL, ClearDay and Audio Sensibility Cables
User avatar
spinblackcircle
Senior Member
 
Posts: 612
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:09 pm
Location: Boston, MA

Re: Where’s Brf?

Postby 10ovr » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:12 pm

With Brf gone for what ever reason I think it's the beginning of the end of this forum and I think Mat would be happy to see it go,,,Sad,,
10ovr
Senior Member
 
Posts: 902
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:22 pm
Location: Fountain Hills AZ

Re: Where’s Brf?

Postby suntea » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:31 pm

10ovr wrote:With Brf gone for what ever reason I think it's the beginning of the end of this forum and I think Mat would be happy to see it go,,,Sad,,

I hope you are wrong about that. This forum has kept me going with VPI and had helped me solve many issues.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Classic 3, Dynavector XX2 MK2,McIntosh 2300 Pre,McIntosh MC275 VI Amp,McIntosh MVP861 disc player,Tannoy Turnberry Speakers,REL T9i woofers
User avatar
suntea
Senior Member
 
Posts: 200
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:22 pm

Re: Where’s Brf?

Postby spinblackcircle » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:27 pm

10ovr wrote:With Brf gone for what ever reason I think it's the beginning of the end of this forum and I think Mat would be happy to see it go,,,Sad,,


Wow.....I think somebody has watched to many conspiracy theory movies. :lol:
VPI Prime/Grado Reference Master, VPI 16.5 RCM, Audio Research LP1, Audio Research VSI60, Martin Logan Electromotion ESL, ClearDay and Audio Sensibility Cables
User avatar
spinblackcircle
Senior Member
 
Posts: 612
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:09 pm
Location: Boston, MA

Next

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

x