Great Find

Great Find

Postby Dibbs » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:58 am

I am new to this forum and would like to share a great find with others. I look for cost saving ways to fuel my audio habit. Looking for a stand for an old Audio Research D-76 and found myself on the Etsy page looking at a very cool small step stool that I saw my amp sitting on. The lady who makes these items is in Broken Arrow OK and had made a bunch of stuff for me. I am NOT associated in any way except I really like her work Re-purposed wood items. I am enclosing a picture of the base she made for my new Prime. 2.5 inch thick. Fits the HUGE dustcover! I hope Mat lets me post her contact info:
Handy Annie's Handmade
annie@handyannie.us
Awesome stuff for a great price
Attachments
Annie's base.jpg
Annie's base.jpg (1.47 MiB) Viewed 941 times
Dibbs

GF #2

Postby Dibbs » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:10 pm

Stand is for an old D-76 Tube Amp from Audio Research. Rack is great for drying records after a bath or as a next to play holder. All from Annie Wade at Handy Annie's. Annie@handyannie.us. She will build to order...
JND
Attachments
Stand-2.jpg
Stand-2.jpg (1.95 MiB) Viewed 819 times
Dibbs

Re: Great Find

Postby Stringreen » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:38 pm

If you get lots of sun through that window, I would be cautious.....it will make the belt brittle.
Stringreen

Re: Great Find

Postby Dibbs » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:44 pm

Always has a cover on the huge dust cover to shield the TT. Window faces east. Good call!
JND
Dibbs

Return to General Chat