Apologies X2

Apologies X2

Postby WntrMute » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:36 pm

I just want to apologize to both WEUST and PHONO50. I was feeling too snarky for my own good. Sorry to the both of you. The new year will see an attitude improvement on my part!
Dave
WntrMute

Re: Apologies X2

Postby Orchids1 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:20 am

WntrMute, I don’t know, or really care, what you said that caused you to feel that an apology was appropriate, but I’m glad you did. It’s a fine way to start off a new year, and its good karma. Best, Rich
Avenger, SS Paua cart, Phoenix Eagle psu and tach, Sutherland 20/20 phono, Audionet Pre 1 G3 pre, Benchmark AHB2 monos, YG Carmel 2 spkrs, JL e112 sub, Nordost/Audio Sensibilty ic, Kubla-Sonsa spkr cable; Auralic Aries renderer, Auralic Vega dac.
Orchids1

Re: Apologies X2

Postby Dorian » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:09 pm

If only we could all have the ability to self-reflect and adjust as Dave has demonstrated! The world would be a better place. Well done.
VPI Prime #959 | SoundSmith Zephyr MIMC Star | Herron VTPH-2A | Primaluna DiaLogue Premium HP Integrated | KEF LS-50s | Phoenix Eagle & Roadrunner | Audio Sensibility Cables | Symposium Ultra | Audioquest Niagara 1000 | Stillpoints LPI | Focal Clear
Dorian

Return to General Chat