ADS Owners Thread under Harry's Corner.

Re: ADS Owners Thread under Harry's Corner.

Postby Mat » Mon May 08, 2017 9:42 am

What Orchids said is exactly why it had to get locked. I'm all for criticism and all of us learning from each other. That's how we learn and grow. Also I apologize if any posts came off defensive from myself or any VPI staff members, to keep the thread from getting ugly I'll leave it at that. We try to limit any censorship unless absolutely necessary. Something negative can turn into a learning experience to share knowledge on why something is negative, however, when a topic turns counter productive and nasty it has to go. I hope we all move on from this and continue to post and learn from each other without any concerns :)
Mat Weisfeld
President
VPI Industries Inc.
Mat
Site Admin

Postby Orchids1 » Mon May 08, 2017 12:51 pm

Mat, Thank you for your post. BTW, your video response to Stereophile's MQA listeners' survey is pretty cool. Rich
Avenger, SS Paua cart, Phoenix Eagle psu and tach, Sutherland 20/20 phono, Audionet Pre 1 G3 pre, Benchmark AHB2 monos, YG Carmel 2 spkrs, Nordost/Audio Sensibilty ic, Kubla-Sonsa spkr cable; Auralic Aries renderer, Auralic Vega dac.
Orchids1

Postby Letsmakeadeal » Tue May 09, 2017 9:28 am

Rich

where can we see the video.

Thanks
Letsmakeadeal

Postby Orchids1 » Tue May 09, 2017 10:52 am

It's on the homepage of stereophile.com. I think it's the fourth or fifth article. Stereophile interviewed AXPONIA visitors (mostly industry types) as to their opinions of MQA, and posted a video of their answers, which are generally predictable. Mat is the last person interviewed, and appears at the end. He could use a little work on his spelling, but his off-the-top-of-my-head reply is clever and refreshing. For a young guy, Mat's poised, and knows how to be engaging. Rich
Avenger, SS Paua cart, Phoenix Eagle psu and tach, Sutherland 20/20 phono, Audionet Pre 1 G3 pre, Benchmark AHB2 monos, YG Carmel 2 spkrs, Nordost/Audio Sensibilty ic, Kubla-Sonsa spkr cable; Auralic Aries renderer, Auralic Vega dac.
Orchids1

Postby Letsmakeadeal » Wed May 10, 2017 8:49 am

Pretty funny..Thanks
Letsmakeadeal

Postby Mat » Wed May 10, 2017 9:39 am

Yeah I had fun with that, glad everyone appreciated my cute response :P
Mat Weisfeld
President
VPI Industries Inc.
Mat
Site Admin

Previous

Return to General Chat