Need Moderator or Board Administrator Help

Need Moderator or Board Administrator Help

Postby Robes » Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:55 pm

Hello-

Why does every post I make have to be reviewed before it is posted. Frankly, it is really getting old and not worth the time dealing here anymore-

Robes :?:
Robes

Re: Need Moderator or Board Administrator Help

Postby 10ovr » Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:10 pm

You have only made 4 post,patience, grasshopper ... LOL,, It's to keep the spammers out,, I think it well change after about 5 post or so,,, :D
10ovr

Postby Dorian » Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:29 pm

Chill Robes! We are a calm group here (generally)...
VPI Prime | SoundSmith Zephyr MIMC Star | Parasound Halo JC3+ | Primaluna DiaLogue Premium Integrated | KEF LS-50s | Phoenix Eagle & Roadrunner | Stillpoints ULPI | Boston Audio Mat2 | Audio Sensibility Cables | Sound Anchor Stands
Dorian

Postby Jprod » Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:55 pm

Robes wrote:Hello-

Why does every post I make have to be reviewed before it is posted. Frankly, it is really getting old and not worth the time dealing here anymore-

The moderators can't just allow any Tom , Dick , or Robes to play in this treehouse :D
In all seriousness it's not long before that requirement drops. I am new here and it is one of the most cordial and helpful forums I have ever visited.
VPI Prime, Graham slee accession phono amp, parasound p5 preamp, parasound halo a21 amp, Ascend acoustics tower speakers with RAAL ribbon tweeters
Jprod

Postby Marc » Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:58 pm

Hey Robes,

It would be a 5 post minimum and then you don't need to be approved. If you have any other questions please let me know!

Sincerely,
Marc
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
VPI Aries 3D| Ortofon Quintet Black| Musical Fidelity M6si | KEF LS50 in Frosted Black | AudioQuest Victoria & Rocket 88
Marc
Site Admin

Postby Ayre Conditioned » Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:15 pm

What kind of plant is that in your avatar?
Prime Signature•Eagle PSU and Tach•Soundsmith Sussurro MkII
Ayre Conditioned

Postby Robes » Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:49 pm

Ayre Conditioned wrote:What kind of plant is that in your avatar?

The Indian Paintbrush, they grow on my property along with many other wildflowers here in the Swan Range in NW Montana :mrgreen:
Robes

Postby Brf » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:15 pm

I've just approved your 5th post, therefore, future post will not require pre-approval.

Btw, over 90% of the forum's moderation is done by volunteers.
Brf
Site Admin

Postby Robes » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:22 pm

Jprod wrote:
Robes wrote:Hello-

The moderators can't just allow any Tom , Dick , or Robes to play in this treehouse :D
In all seriousness it's not long before that requirement drops. I am new here and it is one of the most cordial and helpful forums I have ever visited.

Yes, many other forums fight spammers and have no such limits once registered & approved. I'm registered and "approved" here! I don't see the point of being registered and dealing with this requirement, so I finish 5 posts and I can't spam now? Really? Exactly how does that stop me from spamming?

I feel I'm spamming by basically being forced to post nonsense just to get the 5 done, as I'm doing right now, this is spam, it has nothing to do with questions I'm trying to get answered on the Prime I'm trying to buy. It may very well be gone from SSD (see, spamming now-SSD) because it's an open box for cheap. And yes, I post to 4 other forums yet those people don't have the answers I would trust or have any period, so I'm here pressured for time and get nowhere, that's all. But, who cares I'll chill and wave goodbye to any chance of purchase as that is the way. I'll just have to give Seth a call and maybe he can help-

I read allot of threads here and got allot of info. I posted one on Harry's corner a day ago then had to add more info (myself being the only one to reply to myself so far) to try and make it better, of course that info doesn't get posted to my own post till this morning. Meantime I have someone knowledgeable on preamps on another forum answering the same questions, complicated (to me) but I'm getting help there. I need to get answers & that requires back & forth correspondence to keep the responses coming on a practical time line, it works great on VinylEngine, by the time I'm "actually approved" here, I'll have my answers hopefully from elsewhere. Oh, I'll be back- just saying.

Robes :mrgreen:
Robes

Postby Robes » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:24 pm

Guess what, I'm in!!

So, that's what you have to do.......reply to nonsense & make-up a bunch of bull. Now I can spam?

Ahhh...just kidding-
Robes

Next

Return to Support Forum