Sexy

Re: Sexy

Postby fischerd » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:30 pm

MMMC wrote:
DeeCee wrote:What a terrible table! (I'll take it off your hands! :lol: )

DeeCee,

Here's an HRX just for you, that was/is posted here in the Forum.
https://referenceanalog.com/shop?olsPage=products%2Fg1qomgx11p

I'm not sure about this, but there also is a possibility you may still be able to "order" a new HRX by contacting VPI.

Enjoy!

MMMC

That HRX for sale is an awesome deal. Can't imagine it will last too long. One of the finest tables VPI ever made. Letsmakeadeal, your HRX is absolutely stunning! Great pictures. Congrats.
fischerd

Postby Letsmakeadeal » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:03 pm

Thank you. I was about the 4th VPIer to purchase the HRX Signature Mag Drive. BRF and Gary and a few others inspired me to trade my Classic 4 with their stunning pics in other threads here. Both tables are awesome but I always wanted an HRX and I think I got the last production HRX rim drive.

I feel very fortunate and honored to be among the small group of HRX Signature owners. Could not be any happier...well maybe a couple of Fat Boys.

Where the heck is BRF? He hasn't posted anything for 2 or 3 weeks.
Letsmakeadeal

Postby 930turbo » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:45 pm

Letsmakeadeal wrote:Thank you. I was about the 4th VPIer to purchase the HRX Signature Mag Drive. BRF and Gary and a few others inspired me to trade my Classic 4 with their stunning pics in other threads here. Both tables are awesome but I always wanted an HRX and I think I got the last production HRX rim drive.

I feel very fortunate and honored to be among the small group of HRX Signature owners. Could not be any happier...well maybe a couple if Fat Boys.

Where the heck is BRF? He hasn't posted anything for 2 or 3 weeks.

I envy you guys there in the USA , it’s hard for me to upgrade my HR-X to the signature mag drive platter. I should bring the plinth to the VPI factory for the upgrade to be done and I’m based in the Philippines.

I hope Brf ( 997C4S) is in good health , I miss his postings .
VPI TNT 6,w/Kuzma Stogi Ref 313 VTA,Benz Micro Gullwing SLR,VPI HR-X 12.7 Lyra Kleos,ARC REF5SE line stage, REF PHONO 2SE,SP10Mk2preamp,ARC REF610T monoblocks,a pair of D79B amps,EC21active electronic X over, Duntech C5000 Princess spkr,Magnepan MG3A spkr
930turbo

Previous

Return to Customer Pictures