HR-X, Audionet, YG Acoustics system

Re: HR-X, Audionet, YG Acoustics system

Postby MMMC » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:48 am

Tom,

Congratulations on adding the HR-X. You have a beautiful system with "tons" of performance on tap. Each of your components is a drool in itself. As curiosity, what were you using for your turntable with the Air Tight cart, prior to the HR-X? I love it! Let the music play!!

MMMC
One of the last HR-X production/ 3DR 12" arm/ ZYX Universe II LOMC with Copper wire/ RCM Sensor 2 phono preamp/ Silver Audio Appasionata IC/ Audio Sensibiity Statement Silver Phono V2 IC
MMMC

Postby Brf » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:22 am

Nice system Tom. I'm a bit biased as I am on my second HRX.

I would love to hear the YG speakers. I only know them by reputation.
Brf
Site Admin

Postby Orchids1 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:04 am

Tom, Looks like you're a GTT Audio customer as I am. I think Bill Parrish is one of the great dealer/distributors. He's been very helpful and generous to me over the last few years, and I trust and rely on him. Rich
Avenger (w/mods), SS Paua, Phoenix Eagle psu + tach, Sutherland 20/20 phono, Audionet Pre1G3, Benchmark AHB2 monos, YG Carmel 2 spkrs, JL e112 subs, Nordost/Audio Sensibilty ic, Kubla-Sonsa spkr cable; Auralic Aries renderer, Auralic Vega dac; Amazon Echo
Orchids1

Postby mreeter » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:14 am

Very nice set-up you have Tom, it certainly appears as if you've made a wise investment in good sound. I would love to have a seat in the sweet spot!
VPI Classic Signature SE
VPI SDS
VPI 16.5
Modwright LS-100 Linestage Preamp
Rogue Audio Ares "Magnum" Phono Preamp
VAS Audio Citation II Monoblock Amps
Polk Audio SDA SRS 3.1TL
Dual Rythmik F8 Subs
MIT S1 Shotgun/Audio Sensibility Wires
mreeter

Postby tom_hankins » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:23 am

MMMC wrote:Tom,

Congratulations on adding the HR-X. You have a beautiful system with "tons" of performance on tap. Each of your components is a drool in itself. As curiosity, what were you using for your turntable with the Air Tight cart, prior to the HR-X? I love it! Let the music play!!

MMMC

I have been using either the Avid Sequel SP with SME V arm or the Avid Volvere w/ SME V arm both had Kubala-Sosna Emotion din > rca phono cables.
HR-X, 12.7, ADS...Air Tight PC-1 Supreme, Benz LPS...Marantz SA11s3...AudioNet PAM G2 w/EPS G2 power supply... AudioNet PreG2... AudioNet AMP monos...YG Acoustics Anat III Signature w/upgrades...Audio desk Systeme RCM...Kubala & AQ
tom_hankins

Postby tom_hankins » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:28 am

Orchids1 wrote:Tom, Looks like you're a GTT Audio customer as I am. I think Bill Parrish is one of the great dealer/distributors. He's been very helpful and generous to me over the last few years, and I trust and rely on him. Rich

Bill has become a great friend and helped me with a lot of things music/system related! We are on our 3rd pair of YG speakers. Moved up from original Carmel, to Kipod II signatures to the Anats. We went and listened to the new AudioNet/Yg system in the big room about a month or so ago, WOW!
HR-X, 12.7, ADS...Air Tight PC-1 Supreme, Benz LPS...Marantz SA11s3...AudioNet PAM G2 w/EPS G2 power supply... AudioNet PreG2... AudioNet AMP monos...YG Acoustics Anat III Signature w/upgrades...Audio desk Systeme RCM...Kubala & AQ
tom_hankins

Previous

Return to Customer Pictures