Winter Project

Re: Winter Project

Postby mreeter » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:01 am

Letsmakeadeal wrote:Fantastic job! Man I wish I had room to organize my LP collection in a flip through manner like yours. Reminds me of going to the record stores years ago. Right now, they fill up a 17' wide wall of Nokia Racks floor to ceiling.....Would be so much easier, but then I would have no place to sit...Excellent work :lol: :lol:

How deep is your cabinet front to back?

Thank you, the outside dimension (depth) is 25-1/2", inside the cabinet is 24". Not the most efficient way to store LP's, but it works for me and my "smallish" collection.
VPI Classic Signature SE
VPI SDS
VPI 16.5
Modwright LS-100 Linestage Preamp
Rogue Audio Ares "Magnum" Phono Preamp
VAS Audio Citation II Monoblock Amps
Polk Audio SDA SRS 3.1TL
Dual Rythmik F8 Subs
MIT S1 Shotgun/Audio Sensibility Wires
mreeter

Postby tratliff » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:53 am

Mike - That is great looking. I sure could use one. Since you have so much free time I think you should make me one and bring it down.
Legacy Focus SE, McIntosh C50, McIntosh MC601's, VPI Prime w/SoundSmith Zephyr MIMC, Parasound Halo JC3, Marantz SA-14s1, Oppo BDP-105, Furman Elite 15PFi, Douglas Connection Alpha Interconnects, Douglas Connection Alpha Speaker Cables
tratliff

Postby mreeter » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:43 pm

tratliff wrote:Mike - That is great looking. I sure could use one. Since you have so much free time I think you should make me one and bring it down.

Hey Todd, I would think about that, but I doubt if I could get it strapped to my Bike and make the trip!
VPI Classic Signature SE
VPI SDS
VPI 16.5
Modwright LS-100 Linestage Preamp
Rogue Audio Ares "Magnum" Phono Preamp
VAS Audio Citation II Monoblock Amps
Polk Audio SDA SRS 3.1TL
Dual Rythmik F8 Subs
MIT S1 Shotgun/Audio Sensibility Wires
mreeter

Previous

Return to Customer Pictures