Winter Project

Re: Winter Project

Postby mreeter » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:01 am

Letsmakeadeal wrote:Fantastic job! Man I wish I had room to organize my LP collection in a flip through manner like yours. Reminds me of going to the record stores years ago. Right now, they fill up a 17' wide wall of Nokia Racks floor to ceiling.....Would be so much easier, but then I would have no place to sit...Excellent work :lol: :lol:

How deep is your cabinet front to back?

Thank you, the outside dimension (depth) is 25-1/2", inside the cabinet is 24". Not the most efficient way to store LP's, but it works for me and my "smallish" collection.
VPI Classic Signature SE/Soundsmith Zephyr
VPI SDS
VPI 16.5
Modwright LS-100 Linestage Preamp
Rogue Audio Ares "Magnum" Phono Preamp
Rogue Audio M-180 Monoblock Amps
Dynaudio Contour S3.4LE
MIT S1 Shotgun Wires
mreeter

Postby tratliff » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:53 am

Mike - That is great looking. I sure could use one. Since you have so much free time I think you should make me one and bring it down.
Legacy Focus SE, McIntosh C50, McIntosh MC601's, VPI Prime w/SoundSmith Zephyr MIMC, Parasound Halo JC3, Marantz SA-14s1, Oppo BDP-105, Furman Elite 15PFi, Douglas Connection Alpha Interconnects, Douglas Connection Alpha Speaker Cables
tratliff

Postby mreeter » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:43 pm

tratliff wrote:Mike - That is great looking. I sure could use one. Since you have so much free time I think you should make me one and bring it down.

Hey Todd, I would think about that, but I doubt if I could get it strapped to my Bike and make the trip!
VPI Classic Signature SE/Soundsmith Zephyr
VPI SDS
VPI 16.5
Modwright LS-100 Linestage Preamp
Rogue Audio Ares "Magnum" Phono Preamp
Rogue Audio M-180 Monoblock Amps
Dynaudio Contour S3.4LE
MIT S1 Shotgun Wires
mreeter

Previous

Return to Customer Pictures