suggested replacement parts to purchase for scout junior

suggested replacement parts to purchase for scout junior

Postby tablemonger » Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:38 pm

just for future reference, which parts should be purchased ahead of time for the scout jr. in case of parts being discontinued down the road? I would like to make this table a keeper and if the parts become an obsolete status, I would like to have some stored up over time just in case. I still plan on looking into an up- grade but would like to be assured I can get the suggested replacement parts for the scout junior in the event it becomes not available. What parts would be recommended to replace for down the road? thanks for viewing this post. Any suggestions on this topic would be appreciated ahead of time. thanks....tablemonger..
tablemonger

Re: suggested replacement parts to purchase for scout junior

Postby Packgrog » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:42 am

Probably not something you need to worry about. They still support tables they made decades ago, and they keep stock of older parts.
VPI Scout Jr., Audiomods Classic, Audio Technica AT33PTG/II, Phoenix Engineering Falcon w/ DIY Arduino Uno Tachometer, Musical Surroundings Nova Phonomena, RME Babyface Pro
Packgrog

Postby Brf » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:36 pm

All consumable parts for a VPI table will be around for years and years and are easily serviceable by third parties or diy. Downy worry about and just enjoy the table.
Brf
Site Admin

Postby Mat » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:52 am

No worries all around :D There are very few VPI parts we have ever discontinued but usually it is because the supplier has stopped producing it, in which case we have found alternatives (our original TNT air bladders for example). No need to stock up on any parts you don't need at the moment. We will have them or at the very least an alternative to keep you spinning. 8-)
Mat Weisfeld
President
VPI Industries Inc.
Mat
Site Admin

Postby tablemonger » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:22 am

many thanks to the replies I got concerning parts for the scout jr. The feedback helped a lot. Thank you all!!!!
tablemonger

Return to Mat's Corner