NEW Release!

Re: NEW Release!

Postby madrac » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:48 pm

Congratulations!
madrac

Postby teenage diplomat » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:09 pm

Newborn mk1! This limited edition VPI “release” Is the best looking VPI ever. Congratulations to the engineering and production team! Having become a grandfather for the first time myself 7 months ago, all I can say to Harry is “welcome to the club” - and cherish every joyful minute. All the best!
teenage diplomat

Postby Mat » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:40 am

HW Approves!
Attachments
baby2.jpg
baby2.jpg (51.42 KiB) Viewed 473 times
Mat Weisfeld
President
VPI Industries Inc.
Mat
Site Admin

Postby cbl117 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:46 am

Congratulations!!!
cbl117

Postby Jumping jack » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:08 am

Congratulations!
Classic 1 Valhalla / Koetsu Black /Wilson Benesch vertex / AVM CS5.2 / Nagra BPS
Jumping jack

Postby Jprod » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:43 pm

Congratulations! As father of three kids ( now unbelievably 18,16,and 13 yo) I can tell you that nothing changes your life ( for the better) more than children. The easy part is having them. The hard part is nurturing them into fine adults. Unfortunately today there are too many parent(s) who don't dedicate the time to their children and I believe that is a large part of what is ailing our society. There is no book out there that will tell you how to raise your own child. You and your wife will make mistakes along the way - that is part of the process. You learn from them just as much as they learn from you . Also, remember family first and work second. Your child will remember the days you were not at a baseball game, recital etc.
Finally , cherish the time you have with your family, I was always told that they grow up too fast. I didn't believe them when they were small but I will be sending my first off to college soon- Believe them! I goes by in the blink of an eye

Good luck !
VPI Prime with ortofon 2m black, Manley Chinook phono preamp, Wyred4sound STP-SE preamp, parasound halo a21 amp, Ascend acoustics tower speakers with RAAL ribbon tweeters, audio sensibility signature cables
Jprod

Previous

Return to Mat's Corner