FatBoy Poll

Re: FatBoy Poll

Postby spinblackcircle » Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:20 pm

miner wrote:After filing my request for a refund via PayPal an email finally came across - a simple question was asked by me "Is SSD still in business?" Answer was YES, new management taking over - no other details given. I had done business with SSD since 2007, but all of this silent treatment may cause me to look elsewhere. I can only hope I will get my deposit back.

Going to be a tough start for the new management, people aren't to quick to "forgive and forget" these days.

It will certainly be interesting to see how it all shakes out. Around these parts, "Under new management" usually means the old management couldn't pay the loan sharks and the Mob took back the business.
VPI Prime/Grado Reference Master, VPI 16.5 RCM, Audio Research LP1, Audio Research VSI60, Martin Logan Electromotion ESL, ClearDay and Audio Sensibility Cables
spinblackcircle

Postby Brf » Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:31 pm

miner wrote:After filing my request for a refund via PayPal an email finally came across - a simple question was asked by me "Is SSD still in business?" Answer was YES, new management taking over - no other details given. I had done business with SSD since 2007, but all of this silent treatment may cause me to look elsewhere. I can only hope I will get my deposit back.

I hope it all works out for you. Finger's crossed.
Brf
Site Admin

Postby Johnny » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:07 pm

Brf wrote:

I hope it all works out for you. Finger's crossed.

+1
Johnny

Previous

Return to Mat's Corner