Searchable History inspired by WERA689 and elader

Re: Searchable History inspired by WERA689 and elader

Postby suntea » Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:07 pm

No Facebook for me. If you go there, I am gone. If you stay here, I am in.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Classic 3, Dynavector XX2 MK2, McIntosh 2300 Pre, McIntosh MC275 VI Amp, McIntosh MVP861 disc player, Dali MS5 Speakers, REL T9i woofer (2)
suntea

Postby Johnny » Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:18 pm

Mat wrote:Hey all, for anyone who caught my live stream Q and A and facebook, wanted to let everyone else in the forum know that I'm looking into other methods to live stream besides facebook so you can all be part of the conversation :) At the very least I'm trying to see if there is a way I can take my live stream on facebook, pull it off and put it elsewhere to be more easily accessible :)

Perhaps a good start would be posting here on VPI’s own forum when something like the above is happening.
Johnny

Postby 10ovr » Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:44 pm

Mat wrote:Hey all, for anyone who caught my live stream Q and A and facebook, wanted to let everyone else in the forum know that I'm looking into other methods to live stream besides facebook so you can all be part of the conversation :) At the very least I'm trying to see if there is a way I can take my live stream on facebook, pull it off and put it elsewhere to be more easily accessible :)

Youtube ????
10ovr

Postby Letsmakeadeal » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:06 pm

10ovr wrote:

Youtube ????

+1 for Youtube
Letsmakeadeal

Postby Mat » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:33 pm

Yes, that is why I'm trying to figure out how to possibly pull the live stream off facebook so it can be posted onto our Youtube Channel. Also regarding notice for it, it was very spur of the moment so there wasn't really a lot of notice on anything with it.
Mat Weisfeld
President
VPI Industries Inc.
Mat
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Mat's Corner