Tru-Lift arm lifters & VPI Avenger

Re: Tru-Lift arm lifters & VPI Avenger

Postby Gary1955 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:25 pm

Carlo, I never said the Tru-lift is an exact copy of the Little Fwend. I said it is practically a copy, not exact. The mechanical properties of both appear very similar, down to the spring wire with its tiny protection ball to activate the lifting mechanism. You appear to be the manufacturer of the Tru-Lift based on your comments in your first sentence, your remarks should also be taken with a grain of salt when you refer to the Little Fwend. At least clearly identify yourself as the manufacturer. I don't mean to offend or upset you nor do I doubt that the Tru-Lift is a well-made product. I wanted to clarify my original comment as it was mis-stated by you.
VPI HR-X rim drive w/magnetic drive platter, 3D Ref. 12" tonearm, Lyra Titan-i cartridge, Graham Slee Reflex M & Elevator, tri-amped horn system w/electronic crossover, PrimaLuna Dialogue Premium preamp.
Gary1955

Postby Tor33rpm » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:04 am

My Tru-Lift worked perfectly since January until last night. Dang thing popped up and bounced my arm back onto the record. Scared me to death! Good thing I was in the room or it would have played stuck on the rail bar. I'm thinking it needs some thick grease or silicon. I tested it numerous of times. As soon as the antenna is nudged, that top rail bar springs up. Anyone know what grade to use for the Tru-Lift? :?:
Tor33rpm

Postby Brf » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:17 am

Tor33rpm wrote:My Tru-Lift worked perfectly since January until last night. Dang thing popped up and bounced my arm back onto the record. Scared me to death! Good thing I was in the room or it would have played stuck on the rail bar. I'm thinking it needs some thick grease or silicon. I tested it numerous of times. As soon as the antenna is nudged, that top rail bar springs up. Anyone know what grade to use for the Tru-Lift? :?:

Tru-lift's carry a lifetime warranty. Drop Carlo (owner of Tru-Lift) an email and he will take care of you. Super nice guy and easy to work with.
Brf
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Mat's Corner