3D 2nd pivot kit

3D 2nd pivot kit

Postby Stringreen » Tue May 16, 2017 8:15 am

I just got my kit from Elusive Disc....very disappointing. The unit says to use an included tool....no tool. The gizmo itself is sloppily made - scratches, poorly manufactured, with screw thread that doesn't mate with the unit. ...just sayin....
Stringreen

Re: 3D 2nd pivot kit

Postby Marc » Tue May 16, 2017 10:23 am

Stringreen wrote:I just got my kit from Elusive Disc....very disappointing. The unit says to use an included tool....no tool. The gizmo itself is sloppily made - scratches, poorly manufactured, with screw thread that doesn't mate with the unit. ...just sayin....

Please contact Elusive Disc about this and we can help you out with a replacement set. We did have a small batch that went out with no tools by mistake and I would be happy to help you with the situation.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
VPI Aries 3D| Ortofon Quintet Black| Musical Fidelity M6si | KEF LS50 in Frosted Black | AudioQuest Victoria & Rocket 88
Marc
Site Admin

Postby kleinbje » Sat May 20, 2017 10:17 pm

yeah mine came without tools too, it's the same as the cue lever allen key.
kleinbje

Postby 10ovr » Sun May 21, 2017 7:30 am

How hard is it to send an Email out to your Dealers and say check you kits to make sure they are complete ,,Could have stoped this before it started ,,,Just say n
10ovr

Postby Marc » Mon May 22, 2017 9:20 am

10ovr wrote:How hard is it to send an Email out to your Dealers and say check you kits to make sure they are complete ,,Could have stoped this before it started ,,,Just say n

This was part of the first batch that was sold. An email has been sent out to alert dealers about this and to help make sure you guys are getting the parts you need. Please reach out to me personally or to your dealer and we can make sure that you get any replacement parts that you may need.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
VPI Aries 3D| Ortofon Quintet Black| Musical Fidelity M6si | KEF LS50 in Frosted Black | AudioQuest Victoria & Rocket 88
Marc
Site Admin

Return to Mat's Corner