Page 59 of 69

Re: FS: Soundsmith Counter-Intuitive, 3D arm counterweight

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:22 am
by Brf
Chuckster wrote:
Brf wrote:
teenage diplomat wrote:Having traded-in my original 12" 3D arm for the Fatboy, I have a standard dropped counterweight with attached fine adjustment weight available, along with a Soundsmith Counter-Intuitive that I've been using on it. The counterweight has the CI grid on it. I have a second, unused grid with the CI instructions. The CI and accompanying grid are priced at $30. The counterweight alone is $30. Take both for $50. Perfect condition, pics on request. Also have a heavy dropped counterweight for standard metal VPI JMW arms. $25.00


Someone should grab the tear drop counterweight with the fine adjustment piggy back weight attached asap! They are an upgrade and getting very rare.


Brf, would the above as you recommend “work” on my original JMW-10, and I’m unclear on which it would be :? : is it the “standard dropped counterweight with the fine adjustment” as per diplomat’s first sentence or the one offered in his last sentence, ie, “the heavy dropped counterweight for standard metal JMW arms”?

Thanks in advance!


I believe that the counterweight that teenage diplomat is selling is 200g which will be more than likely too heavy.

Re: Phoenix Eagle PSU and Roadrunner Tach Combo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:34 am
by thegage
thegage wrote:Phoenix Eagle PSU and Roadrunner Tach Combo. Original owner. About two years old and in excellent condition. $875 shipped.

John K.

Sold.

Re: FS: Soundsmith Counter-Intuitive, 3D arm counterweight

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:54 am
by teenage diplomat
To be clear: I have two counterweights listed. One has a large-diameter mounting hole as required for use on the original 3D arm. It has the fine adjustment piggy back weight that BRF spoke of, and also has a Counter-Intuitive grid sticker already attached. That is the weight I've used the CI on. The other weight has a smaller diameter mounting hole as required for use on standard JMW tonearms. BRF is correct about its weight: 200g.

TTW Copperhead Record Weight $200

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:43 pm
by Lewisranchmike
Hello Guys:

I just switched to Stillpoints LPI and my Copperhead is now available. They no longer make these and it has served me well. It is a little beat up with a small dent but it does it’s job well. $200 plus shipping. PM me.

Best,

Mike in Austin

FS: Classic Platter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:08 pm
by thegage
Bought I think back in late 2014/early 2015. I would guess around 400 hours on the bearing, based on how I track cartridge time. I tend to re-lube it every 6 months or so using VPI Super Lube, still, some discoloration and light wear on the bearing ball but it is not flat spotted. A few light scratches on the top of the platter, but overall it polishes up very nicely. Original box and packing materials. $625 plus shipping.

John K.

Platter1.jpg
Platter1.jpg (572.26 KiB) Viewed 2039 times


PlatterEdge.jpg
PlatterEdge.jpg (571.17 KiB) Viewed 2039 times


PlatterScratches.jpg
PlatterScratches.jpg (380.21 KiB) Viewed 2039 times


PlatterBearingShaft.jpg
PlatterBearingShaft.jpg (713.41 KiB) Viewed 2039 times


PlatterBearingBolt.jpg
PlatterBearingBolt.jpg (632.9 KiB) Viewed 2039 times

Re: TTW Copperhead Record Weight $200(SOLD)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:51 pm
by Lewisranchmike
Lewisranchmike wrote:Hello Guys:

I just switched to Stillpoints LPI and my Copperhead is now available. They no longer make these and it has served me well. It is a little beat up with a small dent but it does it’s job well. $200 plus shipping. PM me.

Best,

Mike in Austin

Re: VPI Prime Delrin Screw Down Clamp $75

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:35 pm
by 33+1third
Lewisranchmike wrote:
Lewisranchmike wrote:Hello All:

Is anyone interested in my VPI Prime Delrin screw down Clamp. It is the standard one that comes with the Prime that has stainless steel knob?
PM me.
Mike in Austin

Added picture


I'll take that clamp if you still have it. I sent a couple PMs but they are still in the out box. I wish the admin would create a seperate Classified section that didn't get so jumbled.

PM me your PayPal for prompt payment :D

Thanks,
Steve

Re: FS: Classic Platter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:36 am
by thegage
thegage wrote:Bought I think back in late 2014/early 2015. I would guess around 400 hours on the bearing, based on how I track cartridge time. I tend to re-lube it every 6 months or so using VPI Super Lube, still, some discoloration and light wear on the bearing ball but it is not flat spotted. A few light scratches on the top of the platter, but overall it polishes up very nicely. Original box and packing materials. $625 plus shipping.

John K.

Sold

Re: FS - Office System

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:07 am
by miner
I am contemplating selling my office system since I do not get to enjoy much at work, only on weekends does it get a workout when floor is vacant. Will consider selling by individual piece.

Rega Brio-R; latest 2018 version
Rega Apollo-R; latest 2018 version
Rega DAC-R; latest 2019 version
Custom platform/rack by Audiophile Platforms
Harbeth P3ESR - rosewood
IsoAcoustic LBR130 stands for the speakers
Custom speaker wires and Straightwire cables included

<1 yo - Paid >$5800 for all; offering for $3200 net to me (buyer pays shipping and fees). Pictures upon request

Would make a great bedroom or office system, or, college dorm setup. Offers accepted but buyer pays shipping and fees

Re: VPI Prime Delrin Screw Down Clamp $75(SOLD)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:17 pm
by Lewisranchmike
Lewisranchmike wrote:
Lewisranchmike wrote:Hello All:

Is anyone interested in my VPI Prime Delrin screw down Clamp. It is the standard one that comes with the Prime that has stainless steel knob?
PM me.
Mike in Austin

Added picture