Classified

Re: Classified For Sale New Classic Signature

Postby aztwang » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:53 am

spinblackcircle wrote:
JohnB wrote:I haven't had much interest in this TT. Not sure of the reason; I thought it was a good deal for package. I really don't like using eBay but it does expose it to many more potential buyers. I'll lower the price to $3500 for anyone on this site and I'm taking a beating at that price. If anyone has any insight or comments on this sale; post or message me. If it doesn't sell, maybe I'll consign it at the local store.
Thx John

There the VPI toy box Facebook group as well as others.

Spending the $25 to join AudioAfectionado.org will get you access to some well qualified buyers.

Or hold out till late summer early fall. June-August is a real slow time in audio.

John,

Give me a ring please.

Cheers

Don
623-889-1327
aztwang

Postby aztwang » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:01 pm

JohnB wrote:
JohnB wrote:
JohnB wrote:I have a new Classic Signature in the box for sale. I purchased this from an authorized VPI dealer in January of 2016 in anticipation of setting it up in my new home. I didn't get around to using it and have decided to let it go to someone who can appreciate and use it. It is brand new in the box, never set up or used. I opened the box to inspect it after receiving it. The tonearm has never been removed from its packing. Absolutely mint from the factory condition. It also comes with a new SDS controller; never opened, and HRX pulley. The turntable is finished in black oak. $4000.00 plus shipping. I would much prefer to have it picked up at my home in Gainesville, Florida but will ship if necessary at buyers expense.

Price lowered to $3750 plus shipping. This is a new in the box TT, SDS and pulley. Only had 1 person interested so I'll try again here before eBay.
Thx John

I haven't had much interest in this TT. Not sure of the reason; I thought it was a good deal for package. I really don't like using eBay but it does expose it to many more potential buyers. I'll lower the price to $3500 for anyone on this site and I'm taking a beating at that price. If anyone has any insight or comments on this sale; post or message me. If it doesn't sell, maybe I'll consign it at the local store.
Thx John

I sent you an email.

Cheers

Don
aztwang

Postby JohnB » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:32 am

JohnB wrote:
JohnB wrote:
JohnB wrote:I have a new Classic Signature in the box for sale. I purchased this from an authorized VPI dealer in January of 2016 in anticipation of setting it up in my new home. I didn't get around to using it and have decided to let it go to someone who can appreciate and use it. It is brand new in the box, never set up or used. I opened the box to inspect it after receiving it. The tonearm has never been removed from its packing. Absolutely mint from the factory condition. It also comes with a new SDS controller; never opened, and HRX pulley. The turntable is finished in black oak. $4000.00 plus shipping. I would much prefer to have it picked up at my home in Gainesville, Florida but will ship if necessary at buyers expense.

Price lowered to $3750 plus shipping. This is a new in the box TT, SDS and pulley. Only had 1 person interested so I'll try again here before eBay.
Thx John

I haven't had much interest in this TT. Not sure of the reason; I thought it was a good deal for package. I really don't like using eBay but it does expose it to many more potential buyers. I'll lower the price to $3500 for anyone on this site and I'm taking a beating at that price. If anyone has any insight or comments on this sale; post or message me. If it doesn't sell, maybe I'll consign it at the local store.
Thx John

Sale Pending
McIntosh MC275
McIntosh MC225
McIntosh C22
Bozak Concert Grands
Klipschorns
Denon DP60L
JohnB

SOLD Hagerman Cornet 2 w/ many upgrades!

Postby Tlarwa » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:57 am

This is the best phono preamp I have owned, but it's just not getting enough use to justify having it on the shelf. I didn't build it, but I am passing on the info from the original owner. This is a MM preamp only, and includes a mono/stereo option. Built into a pre-finished Lansing enclosure. Has upgraded internals, including Auricaps, Vishay foil resistors in the signal path and PIO caps (wrapped in electrical tape to prevent shorting). Regulator tube is a NOS Bendix 6106 (labeled National Electronics 5AR4 - $100 tube from Tuve Depot). The 12AU7 is a NOS Raytheon JAN 5814 and the two 12AX7's are new Groove Tube GT12AX7 Golds. This link is a review of this build: https://www.audioasylum.com/reviews/Pho ... 68002.html

SOLD PENDING PAYMENT with Paypal fees and UPS shipping included in the CONUS. No issues at all, performance-wise or aesthetically. Rated 8 for age only. Please contact me with questions.
Attachments
IMG_2898.JPG
IMG_2898.JPG (135.74 KiB) Viewed 1445 times
IMG_2894.JPG
IMG_2894.JPG (86.17 KiB) Viewed 1445 times
IMG_2895.JPG
IMG_2895.JPG (90.2 KiB) Viewed 1445 times
IMG_2893.JPG
IMG_2893.JPG (84.7 KiB) Viewed 1445 times
IMG_2892.JPG
IMG_2892.JPG (113.31 KiB) Viewed 1445 times
Last edited by Tlarwa on Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:33 pm, edited 6 times in total.
First Watt J2, VPI Classic 1, Ortofon Rondo Blue, Coph Nia MC phono pre, hand-built passive pre, Burson AB-160 buffer, Jolida tubed DAC, CCA, Klipsch Cornwalls, Kimber Kable wires
Tlarwa

Wanted prime feet

Postby sailorman » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:28 pm

Has anyone upgraded the feet on their prime? I want to purchase the original lower footer. The part that sits on the table. Need all four.
sailorman

Soundsmith Aida FS..sold

Postby gene9p » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:41 pm

sold.....
CLASSIC 2 WALNUT,w CLASSIC 3 ARM, SDS
HW SPECIAL VAS NOVA .4v
MANLEY CHINOOOK
Vinnie Rossie LIO integrated
KRELL CD Player
BRYSTON BDA-1
HARBETH 7es-3
MORROW AUDIO + AUDIO SENSIBILITY Cables
WAYNE'S OUTER RING
gene9p

VPI JMW 10.5 3D arm and accessories

Postby miner » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:38 am

VPI tone arm 1.jpg
VPI tone arm 1.jpg (60.1 KiB) Viewed 902 times
F/S: VPI recent gen JMW 10.5 arm with SSCI, dual pivot point, and StereoSquares tone arm wand box (smoked acrylic). Arm has upgrade Nordost wiring. This was my backup arm wand for my Ortofon A95. Arm never used, just mounted for setup of cartridge and then stored in the box. Have upgraded my original arm to the Fatboy - reason for sale. $1500 plus shipping and insurance to be paid by buyer. The asking price is 60% of what I paid 1.5 months ago. PayPal F&F please. ConUS only.
Last edited by miner on Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:19 am, edited 4 times in total.
McIntosh C2300 pre; McIntosh MC452 amp; McIntosh MCD500 SACD; VPI Aries 3 with 3D arm and Ortofon Cadenza Black MC cartridge; Manley Chinook SE; PS Audio P5 regulator; VPI SDS; Pioneer RT707 R2R; Nakamichi ZX-7 cass.; Sonus faber Cremona Auditor M; REL B1
miner

Re: VPI JMW 10.5 3D arm and accessories

Postby Johnny » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:04 pm

miner wrote:F/S: VPI recent gen JMW 10.5 arm with SSCI, dual pivot point, and StereoSquares tone arm wand box (smoked acrylic). This was my backup arm wand for my Ortofon A95. Arm never used, just mounted for setup of cartridge and then stored in the box. Have upgraded my original arm to the Fatboy - reason for sale. $1500 plus shipping and insurance to be paid by buyer. The asking price is 60% of what I paid 1.5 months ago. PayPal F&F please.

Why didn't you just trade in your 3D arm and sell off the dual pivot, CI and wand box?
Johnny

Re: Classified

Postby miner » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:19 pm

This arm was a second arm I had as backup. Initial arm will be traded in for the Fatboy
McIntosh C2300 pre; McIntosh MC452 amp; McIntosh MCD500 SACD; VPI Aries 3 with 3D arm and Ortofon Cadenza Black MC cartridge; Manley Chinook SE; PS Audio P5 regulator; VPI SDS; Pioneer RT707 R2R; Nakamichi ZX-7 cass.; Sonus faber Cremona Auditor M; REL B1
miner

Re: Classified

Postby miner » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:56 am

FS Dr Feickert Next Gen2 protractor alignment gauge and a Fozgometer azimuth alignment meter
$200 Dr Feickert plus shipping
$225 Fozgomter plus shipping

$400 for both plus shipping

ConUS only please
Last edited by miner on Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
miner

PreviousNext

Return to Mat's Corner