Classified

Re: Classified ZESTO Andros 1.2

Postby fischerd » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:48 pm

Selling my Zesto Andros 1.2 phono stage to help raise funds for some medical expenses. The best phono stage I've used in my system by far. You can view all the details and additional pictures on my US Audiomart listing:

http://www.usaudiomart.com/details/6493 ... -shipping/

IMG_1177.JPG
IMG_1177.JPG (1.73 MiB) Viewed 1110 times

IMG_1182.JPG
IMG_1182.JPG (1.89 MiB) Viewed 1110 times

IMG_1197.JPG
IMG_1197.JPG (2.2 MiB) Viewed 1110 times
fischerd
Senior Member
 
Posts: 132
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:11 pm

Re: HANA SL CARTRIDGE - Like New w/ ~ 50Hrs

Postby cbl117 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:19 pm

cbl117 wrote:Up for sale is a Hana SL cartridge. I got a deal on a MC Scheu SL cartridge that I couldn't pass up, so its time to pass this great cartridge along.

I purchased from local dealer on 4/15/17, and it was used in a secondary system setup with headphones. I conservatively estimate about 50 hours on the cartridge. Cartridge is in perfect operating condition and comes with original box and materials (stylus guard, spec sheet, mounting hardware).

The cartridge was well taken care of. I only play records cleaned on a VPI 16.5. A great opportunity to get a demo cartridge at a discount.

I have an Andostar USB microscope, and can provide images of the stylus/cantilever for serious buyers.

Asking price is $550 shipped.

IMAG00681.jpg

Photo on 4-27-17 at 7.37 PM.jpg


bump for lower price.
User avatar
cbl117
Senior Member
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:54 pm

Re: Classified

Postby Ayre Conditioned » Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:33 am

I have a pair of MIT Shotgun S1 phono cables in mint condition. The retail price was $2500. Yours for $1200 with free shipping anywhere in the lower 48.
Attachments
IMG_840.jpg
IMG_840.jpg (55.02 KiB) Viewed 1041 times
Prime Signature•Eagle PSU and Tach•Soundsmith Sussurro MkII
User avatar
Ayre Conditioned
Senior Member
 
Posts: 332
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:34 pm

Stillpoint Utra 5 -Upgrade your corner tower suspension

Postby Brf » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:01 pm

Upgrade your existing HRX, Avenger, Aries, Prime, Classic stock footers with a set of Stillpoint Utra 5. Excellent footers and well reviewed. Set of 4 available. Asking $1500 firm. Actual pictures will be posted later.

Offered to VPI members first.

*********** SOLD SOLD *************
User avatar
Brf
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2921
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:23 am

Re: Classified ZESTO Andros 1.2

Postby 10ovr » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:37 am

fischerd wrote:Selling my Zesto Andros 1.2 phono stage to help raise funds for some medical expenses. The best phono stage I've used in my system by far. You can view all the details and additional pictures on my US Audiomart listing:

http://www.usaudiomart.com/details/6493 ... -shipping/

IMG_1177.JPG

IMG_1182.JPG

IMG_1197.JPG

Sent you a PM Tim
10ovr
Senior Member
 
Posts: 693
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:22 pm
Location: Fountain Hills AZ

Re: HANA SL CARTRIDGE - Like New w/ ~ 50Hrs

Postby cbl117 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:32 pm

cbl117 wrote:Up for sale is a Hana SL cartridge. I got a deal on a MC Scheu SL cartridge that I couldn't pass up, so its time to pass this great cartridge along.

I purchased from local dealer on 4/15/17, and it was used in a secondary system setup with headphones. I conservatively estimate about 50 hours on the cartridge. Cartridge is in perfect operating condition and comes with original box and materials (stylus guard, spec sheet, mounting hardware).

The cartridge was well taken care of. I only play records cleaned on a VPI 16.5. A great opportunity to get a demo cartridge at a discount.

I have an Andostar USB microscope, and can provide images of the stylus/cantilever for serious buyers.

Asking price is $600 shipped.

IMAG00681.jpg

Photo on 4-27-17 at 7.37 PM.jpg


SOLD!
Last edited by cbl117 on Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
cbl117
Senior Member
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:54 pm

Re: Classified ZESTO Andros 1.2

Postby fischerd » Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:27 pm

fischerd wrote:Selling my Zesto Andros 1.2 phono stage to help raise funds for some medical expenses. The best phono stage I've used in my system by far. You can view all the details and additional pictures on my US Audiomart listing:

http://www.usaudiomart.com/details/6493 ... -shipping/

IMG_1177.JPG

IMG_1182.JPG

IMG_1197.JPG



SOLD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SOLD>>>>>>>>>>>>>
fischerd
Senior Member
 
Posts: 132
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:11 pm

Re: Classified

Postby spinblackcircle » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:30 pm

Interest check on a VPI SoundSmith Zephyr. About 300-400 hours on it. Box and packaging. I have some 200X pics of the diamond I took recently that I can send to interested parties later this evening. Full rebuild by SoundSmith is only $250, so you could basically have a new Zephyr for about 65% of retail. But this should be good for another 1000 hours as it is. Thinking $400 if paid Paypal Friend and Family and I'll cover shipping or $415 regular PP. No issues, straight cantilever, no BS here. Not really interested in lower offers, I'd rather keep as a backup.
VPI Prime/Grado Reference Master, VPI 16.5 RCM, Audio Research LP1, Audio Research VSI60, Martin Logan Electromotion ESL, ClearDay and Audio Sensibility Cables
User avatar
spinblackcircle
Senior Member
 
Posts: 530
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:09 pm
Location: Boston, MA

Re: Classified

Postby Tlarwa » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:40 am

PM / Email sent with some questions (not sure which one I clicked on). Thanks!

spinblackcircle wrote:Interest check on a VPI SoundSmith Zephyr. About 300-400 hours on it. Box and packaging. I have some 200X pics of the diamond I took recently that I can send to interested parties later this evening. Full rebuild by SoundSmith is only $250, so you could basically have a new Zephyr for about 65% of retail. But this should be good for another 1000 hours as it is. Thinking $400 if paid Paypal Friend and Family and I'll cover shipping or $415 regular PP. No issues, straight cantilever, no BS here. Not really interested in lower offers, I'd rather keep as a backup.
First Watt J2, VPI Classic 1, Ortofon Rondo Blue, Coph Nia MC phono pre, hand-built passive pre, Burson AB-160 buffer, Jolida tubed DAC, CCA, Klipsch Cornwalls, Kimber Kable wires
Tlarwa
Member
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:02 pm

Re: Classified

Postby Spsesq » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:49 pm

Hello
I have for sale or trade a JMW-9 Memorial tonearm base, the RCA junction box and the 9 inch jig.

I bought this because I wanted an additional armwand for my Prime Scout so I could run an additional cartridge besides my 2M Black. This is perfect for anyone wanting to add and additional tonearm or for that DIY project and you want a VPI uni-pivot tonearm. All you need is the armwand of your choice. This is in great condition with no issues.

I am looking for $450 or a trade for a low hours HOMC (like a Hana EH). $450 pays for my re-tipping of my broken Dynavector 10x5 with a boron cantilever. I accept PayPal and I'll even split postage to CONUS.

Steve
Attachments
IMG_0112.JPG
IMG_0112.JPG (103.67 KiB) Viewed 556 times
IMG_0108.JPG
IMG_0108.JPG (351.13 KiB) Viewed 556 times
VPI 2017 Prime Scout
Ortofon 2M Black
Eagle PSU/Roadrunner tachometer
Rogue Audio Cronos Magnum II Amp.
BlueSound Vault
Harmon Kardan TD262 tape deck
Sony SCD-CE595 SACD/CD player
Schiit Vali 2 headphone amp
KEF LS50 speakers
Grado RS1e Headphones
Spsesq
Member
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 12:53 am

PreviousNext

Return to Mat's Corner

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: madrac, VinBob and 3 guests

x