Classified

Mint LP Best Tractor for VPI Classic 1 (SOLD)

Postby Ecod123 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:39 pm

Mint Best Tractor (Cartridge Alignment Protractor) for VPI Classic Arm (VPI 10.5i SE)

*** SOLD***

As I am reluctantly selling my Classic 1 as part of my declutter project/mission, available for sale is a Mint Best Tractor (Protractor) to critically align your cartridge on a VPI Classic 1 with the Classic 1 (VPI 10.5i SE) tonearm. Selling my Classic 1 as part of my declutter project. This is an Arc Protractor, tailor-made for VPI Classic 1 tonearm. Since the cartridge represents your first point in the information extraction chain, why not try the best to align it accurately. But don’t just take my words for it, do check out the many favorable reviews online. The Mint Best Tractor is in excellent condition. See picture. Original owner.

1 Mint Best Tractor VPI Classic 1 rs02.jpg
1 Mint Best Tractor VPI Classic 1 rs02.jpg (286.2 KiB) Viewed 855 times

Usually there is at least a month turnaround time if you order from Mr. Yip, so here’s one available ready for shipping and at a huge discount.

$79 shipped in CONUS (continental USA) for the Mint Best Tractor and the user instruction manual. No other items are included.

** PS - in the past, sometimes I do not get notification when there is a PM, so please bear with me and I will try to check in often.
Last edited by Ecod123 on Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ecod123

Dust Cover for VPI Classic 1 or 2 (Sold)

Postby Ecod123 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:09 pm

Turntable Dust Cover for VPI Classic 1 turntable (Plinth Top version). ** SOLD**

Reluctantly selling my Classic 1 so available is a plinth-top version acrylic turntable cover for VPI Classic 1 and 2. Great for protecting your previous turntable for prying fingers etc. Excellent condition. See pictures.

This is the version that's sold currently through Soundstage Direct as by AudioShield. Same quality as others. I do have the original double-box packaging but preferred a local sale as I am not sure it's cost effective to ship (27" x 26" x12" package and shipped weight of about 13 lbs), unless you are close to the West Coast (91775). Please use fedex.com site to get an idea of the shipping charges based on the shipping information I provided should you be considering having it shipped.

Dimensions:
Outer - 20” Width x 15” Depth x 6.5” Height
Thickness: about 3/16” – ¼”

$189.00 (New: $299) Preferred a local sale (SoCal). Cash and pickup from 91775. This sale is for the dust cover only, the other items in the pictures are not included. : )
Last edited by Ecod123 on Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ecod123

FS: Symposium Ultra

Postby MJB » Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:37 pm

Selling a Symposium Ultra Platform purchased exactly one year ago. This is 19" X 24" piece that I purchased directly from Symposium for my VPI Avenger. The piece is beautifully made and in perfect condition with the four couplers never used. I have the original packaging materials.

MSRP for this piece is $995. I'm selling for $550.

Why I'm I selling? I'm building a new home and sold my previous audio rack. The new rack will accommodate the turntable and, therefore, I no longer need the Ultra.

SOLD!
Last edited by MJB on Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
MJB

FS: Wywires Platinum Series Speaker Cables with Platinum Jum

Postby fischerd » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:34 am

Up for sale is a pair of 10ft Wywires Platinum Speaker Cables (banana plug terminations). I will also include 4 sets of Wywires Platinum spade jumpers that I purchased directly from Alex Sventitsky at Wywires. I am the original owner. I sold my speakers and I am without a system for a while, so decided to sell the speaker cables. Still have all the Wyires Platinum interconnects and phono cables, and planning on keeping them. But if interested in them just let me know and could sell them if needed. They are true reference cables and used with my Sonus Faber Olympica and Elipsa SE speakers. Only selling since I don't have a system. I've only used the cables for about a year, but purchased them about a year and half ago. They have been sitting in the packaging unused for a lot of the time. Fantastic Condition - like new. I am the original owner and got directly from Wywires. I really love these cables and interconnects - more realistic/natural and organic, strong leading edge and more rhythmic compared to the Cardas cables I tried.

Free Shipping in the Continental US. Willing to ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, but please contact me first. Many thanks.

[b]Retail $3200
Price $1400
Shipped
Plenty of great reviews and awards on these cables. Here are just a couple:

http://positive-feedback.com/audio-d...atinum-series/

http://www.positive-feedback.com/Issue69/wywires.htm

IMG_1502.JPG
IMG_1502.JPG (2.18 MiB) Viewed 683 times

IMG_1500.JPG
IMG_1500.JPG (2.02 MiB) Viewed 683 times

IMG_1497.JPG
IMG_1497.JPG (2.19 MiB) Viewed 683 times

IMG_1499.JPG
IMG_1499.JPG (1.94 MiB) Viewed 683 times

FullSizeRender.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg (1.11 MiB) Viewed 683 times
Last edited by fischerd on Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
fischerd

Re: Classified

Postby graphtuner » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:38 am

anybody offering a VPI Stainless Steel Delrin Record Clamp?

where can i get one besides Analogue seduction?
graphtuner

Re: Classified

Postby WntrMute » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:46 pm

graphtuner wrote:anybody offering a VPI Stainless Steel Delrin Record Clamp?

where can i get one besides Analogue seduction?

I bought mine from Music Direct as I get their products in one day. Price was the same as all the rest. Shipping was free for any sales over $ 99.00.
WntrMute

Re: FS: Wywires Platinum Series Speaker Cables with Platinum

Postby fischerd » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:05 pm

fischerd wrote:Up for sale is a pair of 10ft Wywires Platinum Speaker Cables (banana plug terminations). I will also include 4 sets of Wywires Platinum spade jumpers that I purchased directly from Alex Sventitsky at Wywires. I am the original owner. I sold my speakers and I am without a system for a while, so decided to sell the speaker cables. Still have all the Wyires Platinum interconnects and phono cables, and planning on keeping them. But if interested in them just let me know and could sell them if needed. They are true reference cables and used with my Sonus Faber Olympica and Elipsa SE speakers. Only selling since I don't have a system. I've only used the cables for about a year, but purchased them about a year and half ago. They have been sitting in the packaging unused for a lot of the time. Fantastic Condition - like new. I am the original owner and got directly from Wywires. I really love these cables and interconnects - more realistic/natural and organic, strong leading edge and more rhythmic compared to the Cardas cables I tried.

Free Shipping in the Continental US. Willing to ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, but please contact me first. Many thanks.

[b]Retail $3200
Price $1400
Shipped

IMG_1502.JPG

IMG_1500.JPG

IMG_1497.JPG

IMG_1499.JPG

FullSizeRender.jpg

PRICE DROP: $1350 SHIPPED, no paypal fees
fischerd

VPI Aries Scout Turntable w/ TNT6 Platter, Mini HRX Feet, 30

Postby cbl117 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:36 pm

Up for sale is a VPI Aries Scout Turntable

The upgrades include:
- TNT6 Acrylic Platter 1.75" Thickness
- Mini HRX Feet
- 300 RPM Motor
- Deluxe Stainless/Delrin Record Clamp

I have performed the upgrades with the help of my local dealer and VPI, and the table performs at a level that far exceeds the standard Scout. I am the second owner, and purchased the table from the original owner, in stock form, about 5 years ago. I have meticulously cared for the table, which includes yearly motor and bearing maintenance. The TNT6 platter and bearing was sent back to VPI earlier this year for routine service. VPI installed a new bearing, and confirmed the platter is performing to factory spec. The drive belt is less than a year old. The VPI shipping box, alignment jig, manual, and original cone feet are included. I would prefer to sell local and deliver to buyer at this time.

I believe the pictures show the table condition well. Please study them, and ask any questions. All-in-all, the table is in excellent condition, and well-cared for.

SOLD!!!!

***Scheu Cartridge, Stabila Level, Maple Platform, and Soundsmith Counter Intuitive are NOT Included***
Attachments
DSCN1066.jpg
DSCN1066.jpg (2.21 MiB) Viewed 456 times
DSCN1068.jpg
DSCN1068.jpg (1.86 MiB) Viewed 456 times
DSCN1063.jpg
DSCN1063.jpg (2.41 MiB) Viewed 456 times
DSCN1065.jpg
DSCN1065.jpg (1.89 MiB) Viewed 456 times
Last edited by cbl117 on Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cbl117

Re: FS: Wywires Platinum Series Speaker Cables with Platinum

Postby fischerd » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:15 pm

fischerd wrote:
fischerd wrote:Up for sale is a pair of 10ft Wywires Platinum Speaker Cables (banana plug terminations). I will also include 4 sets of Wywires Platinum spade jumpers that I purchased directly from Alex Sventitsky at Wywires. I am the original owner. I sold my speakers and I am without a system for a while, so decided to sell the speaker cables. Still have all the Wyires Platinum interconnects and phono cables, and planning on keeping them. But if interested in them just let me know and could sell them if needed. They are true reference cables and used with my Sonus Faber Olympica and Elipsa SE speakers. Only selling since I don't have a system. I've only used the cables for about a year, but purchased them about a year and half ago. They have been sitting in the packaging unused for a lot of the time. Fantastic Condition - like new. I am the original owner and got directly from Wywires. I really love these cables and interconnects - more realistic/natural and organic, strong leading edge and more rhythmic compared to the Cardas cables I tried.

[b]Retail $3200
Price $1400
Shipped

IMG_1502.JPG

IMG_1500.JPG

IMG_1497.JPG

IMG_1499.JPG

FullSizeRender.jpg

PRICE DROP: $1350 SHIPPED, no paypal fees

SOLD>>>>>>>>>>SOLD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SOLD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
fischerd

FS: VPI Avenger with Reference Upgrades

Postby fischerd » Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:26 pm

Here is your chance for a VPI Avenger with a lot of the upgrades. Here is the link to my US Audiomart ad with more info and more pictures:

http://www.usaudiomart.com/details/6493 ... -upgrades/

It comes with all original packaging, manuals, azimuth gauge, allen wrench, alignment jig, etc. Upgrades from the standard $9500 Avenger include the HRX pulley with 3 belts, Reference feet, Avenger Motor (different and heavier than Prime Motor), 12" 3DR reference arm with carbon wrap, 12" VTA arm base. It is less than a year old and only used a few months. Feel free to ask any questions through the US Audiomart ad and I will also be happy to provide references.

FullSizeRender_2.jpg
FullSizeRender_2.jpg (584.14 KiB) Viewed 283 times
fischerd

PreviousNext

Return to Mat's Corner