A nice picture of my dad!

Re: A nice picture of my dad!

Postby Mat » Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:10 pm

It ended up landing at 15K (14,999 :P ) still proud to hit a price point that is half of the Classic Direct :D
Mat Weisfeld
President
VPI Industries Inc.
Mat
Site Admin

Postby Brf » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:20 am

Mat wrote:It ended up landing at 15K (14,999 :P ) still proud to hit a price point that is half of the Classic Direct :D

Not only is the 40th Anniversary table half the cost of the Classic Direct, the 40th DD table appears to have a much higher build level and an upgraded tonearm etc, which makes the 40 DD even a greater "relative" bargain.
Brf
Site Admin

Postby Dorian » Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:18 am

Brf wrote:
Mat wrote:It ended up landing at 15K (14,999 :P ) still proud to hit a price point that is half of the Classic Direct :D

Not only is the 40th Anniversary table half the cost of the Classic Direct, the 40th DD table appears to have a much higher build level and an upgraded tonearm etc, which makes the 40 DD even a greater bargain.

"Bargain" is of course a relative term. $15K still a lot of money! But I understand your point.
VPI Prime #959 & Outer Ring| SoundSmith MIMC Star | Herron VTPH-2A | Primaluna DiaLogue Premium HP Integrated | KEF LS-50s | Phoenix Eagle & Roadrunner | Audio Sensibility Cables | Symposium Ultra | AQ Niagara 1000 | Stillpoints LPI | Focal Clear
Dorian

Postby Brf » Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:58 am

Dorian wrote:
Brf wrote:

Not only is the 40th Anniversary table half the cost of the Classic Direct, the 40th DD table appears to have a much higher build level and an upgraded tonearm etc, which makes the 40 DD even a greater bargain.

"Bargain" is of course a relative term. $15K still a lot of money! But I understand your point.

So very true, therefore, I amended my post to include the term relative.
Brf
Site Admin

Postby Mat » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:11 am

Funny thing is I posted all of the pictures of the anniversary turntable in a bread crumb form all with my dad, daughter, or wife being the focus in the shot and then the table semi out of focus in the back 8-)
Mat Weisfeld
President
VPI Industries Inc.
Mat
Site Admin

Postby Packgrog » Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:08 am

Mat wrote:Funny thing is I posted all of the pictures of the anniversary turntable in a bread crumb form all with my dad, daughter, or wife being the focus in the shot and then the table semi out of focus in the back 8-)

I spotted it. ;)
VPI Scout Jr., Audiomods Classic, Audio Technica AT33PTG/II, Phoenix Engineering Falcon w/ DIY Arduino Uno Tachometer, Musical Surroundings Nova Phonomena, RME Babyface Pro
Packgrog

Previous

Return to Mat's Corner