Classified

Classic 3 arm with extras

Postby J_knievel » Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:08 am

Went with a 3D awhile ago and decided that I don't need two tonearms!

Classic 3 tonearm with Valhalla wiring, considered by many to be the best 10.5 inch metal arm VPI made.

Valhalla wired junction box included (opened in the pic to verify Valhalla wiring).

Oil damped pivot spike.

160g counterweight.

Plus a dual pivot! Hard to tell from the picture but that's a new load bearing plate. Still has the protective sticker on it.

Everything in great shape, original shipping box for tonearm, reach out with any questions!

$700 for all.

JK
Attachments
VPI.JPG
VPI.JPG (3.34 MiB) Viewed 838 times
J_knievel
Member
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:47 am

WTB: Single Motor Rim Drive

Postby Vear » Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:18 pm

Interested to try a Single Motor Rim Drive. Let me know if you have one you'd consider selling.
Vear
Member
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:49 pm

FS: 300 RPM Motor and HRX Pulley

Postby tibor » Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:14 pm

Don't post much here but lurked for years. This a new 300 RPM motor with HRX pulley that I don't need. I reinstalled my original 600 motor with a custom single speed pulley courtesy of VPI.

This motor is new. I bought the original whole package from SoundStageDirect in March '16 for $375. This past March of 2020, I sent the 300 motor into VPI for inspection and they misplaced it! They sent a brand new motor to me as replacement. I installed this new motor for exactly one weekend before I changed my mind.

So, the motor has <2 hours of run time but the pulley is from March 2016.

Non-smoking household and no pets or kids in the record room.

Asking $250 plus shipping and 3% PP fee. Please message me any questions or clarifications.

*this is the same post from USAM

FORUM_MOTOR.jpg
FORUM_MOTOR.jpg (720.07 KiB) Viewed 684 times

FORUM_PAPERWORK.jpg
FORUM_PAPERWORK.jpg (660.39 KiB) Viewed 684 times
tibor
Newbie
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:49 pm
Location: Vermont

12" 3D Avenger Reference Arm $2100 (unipivot)

Postby Lewisranchmike » Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:11 pm

Hello Guys, I want to get a Fatboy 12" and I would like to sell my 3D 12" Avenger Reference Arm with Nordost Reference Wiring. Perfect condition and the wire makes a nice arc. Comes with Counterintutative.
PM or contact Mike in Austin. 512-638-3866, lewisranchmike@gmail.com
Attachments
IMG_0209.jpeg
IMG_0209.jpeg (3.54 MiB) Viewed 670 times
Avenger Reference MK1(Stillpoints Ultra 5), VAS Nova Gold, Stillpoints LPI, VPI Ring, Eagle PSU, Roadrunner Tach, Audio Sensibility interconnects, ARC Ref Phono 2SE, ARC Ref 5SE, McIntosh MC252, KimberKable 8TC, Vandersteen 3A Sig
Lewisranchmike
Senior Member
 
Posts: 546
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:38 pm

SOLD: AT OC9/III MC Cartridge - $365 Shipped

Postby Tlarwa » Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:49 am

Perfect shape with less than 50 hours use. Was deciding between this and the Zu Denon I just sold when I got a deal on a Soundsmith that I always wanted. I'll cover PP fees and shipping in the CONUS. By the way, I've run an OC9/MLII and an AT33/PTG, and the OC9/III is probably my favorite of the 3. Definitely better than the OC9/MLII. Was used on my Classic 1, with the 10.5i arm. I have pics that I'll happily email, just ask!
Attachments
unnamed (3).jpg
unnamed (3).jpg (992.45 KiB) Viewed 614 times
Last edited by Tlarwa on Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Welborne Star Chief 45 monoblocks, VPI Classic 1, SS Zephyr Mk2, Tubes4Hifi PH16-X phono preamp, Grounded Grid preamp, handbuilt folded open baffle floorstanders, a digital front end that I hardly listen to! Oh, and about 2000 albums!
Tlarwa
Member
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:02 pm
Location: Lake Geneva, Wisconsin

Re: Classic 3 arm with extras

Postby mmai » Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:56 pm

J_knievel wrote:Went with a 3D awhile ago and decided that I don't need two tonearms!

Classic 3 tonearm with Valhalla wiring, considered by many to be the best 10.5 inch metal arm VPI made.

Valhalla wired junction box included (opened in the pic to verify Valhalla wiring).

Oil damped pivot spike.

160g counterweight.

Plus a dual pivot! Hard to tell from the picture but that's a new load bearing plate. Still has the protective sticker on it.

Everything in great shape, original shipping box for tonearm, reach out with any questions!

$700 for all.

JK


I am interested. I sent your a PM on Friday but it got stuck in the Outbox since. :?
VPI Classic 3 (Si3N4 ceramic bearing ball + sapphire thrust plate, HR-X pulley w/ 3 belts) | Multi-armwands w/ SS Zephyr MIMC Star ES, Denon DL-103R (rebodied & retipped), Audio Technica AT-33Mono | Aesthetix Rhea + DIY Twisted Pear Audio Retro.
mmai
Senior Member
 
Posts: 183
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:14 am

Re: Classic 3 arm with extras

Postby Brf » Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:01 pm

mmai wrote:
J_knievel wrote:Went with a 3D awhile ago and decided that I don't need two tonearms!

Classic 3 tonearm with Valhalla wiring, considered by many to be the best 10.5 inch metal arm VPI made.

Valhalla wired junction box included (opened in the pic to verify Valhalla wiring).

Oil damped pivot spike.

160g counterweight.

Plus a dual pivot! Hard to tell from the picture but that's a new load bearing plate. Still has the protective sticker on it.

Everything in great shape, original shipping box for tonearm, reach out with any questions!

$700 for all.

JK


I am interested. I sent your a PM on Friday but it got stuck in the Outbox since. :?


A PM remains in the sender’s outbox until such time that the recipient opens/reads the message. Try sending an email instead of a PM.
User avatar
Brf
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4792
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:23 am

3D 12” Avenger REFRENCE Unipivot ($1500)

Postby Lewisranchmike » Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:03 pm

Lewisranchmike wrote:Hello Guys, I want to get a Fatboy 12" and I would like to sell my 3D 12" Avenger Reference Arm with Nordost Reference Wiring. Perfect condition and the wire makes a nice arc. Comes with Counterintutative.
PM or contact Mike in Austin. <a href="tel:512-638-3866">512-638-3866</a>, lewisranchmike@gmail.com

Hello Guys, I may have been a little too aggressive with pricing. Just did a big price drop to adjust.

Mike In Austin
Avenger Reference MK1(Stillpoints Ultra 5), VAS Nova Gold, Stillpoints LPI, VPI Ring, Eagle PSU, Roadrunner Tach, Audio Sensibility interconnects, ARC Ref Phono 2SE, ARC Ref 5SE, McIntosh MC252, KimberKable 8TC, Vandersteen 3A Sig
Lewisranchmike
Senior Member
 
Posts: 546
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:38 pm

Re: Classic 3 arm with extras

Postby J_knievel » Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:31 pm

UPDATE- this is back to being available. Will post on other sites tomorrow.

JK
J_knievel
Member
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:47 am

Pro-Ject Record Cleaning Machine

Postby Dizastical » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:55 am

I figured Id post this since some of you guys are doing DIY set ups. I have a Pro-Ject VC-S MKII record cleaning machine. Like most of them, the vacuum motor failed. I bought a new motor and wired it up. It worked the first 3 times I used it, then the entire thing stopped working. I think I purchased the wrong motor and it had too much draw. It must have blown one or more of the electrical components. I have already purchased a new record cleaning machine and thought maybe someone would want to take a stab at repairing this one or using it for a DIY project. I'd take $50 or best offer and buyer pays shipping. The box is about 24"x24"x20" and weighs about 25 pounds. I have the original box and paperwork. This is a complete unit, it just does not turn on at the moment. The only other flaw on it is a small tiny dent on one of the corners. Nothing that noticeable at all. PM me if interested.

Dave
VPI Prime Modded/ VAS NOVA Signature / Phoenix Eagle PSU / Phoenix RoadRunner Tach / Herron VTPH-2A / Musical Fidelity M6si / Furman Elite-15 PFi / Furutech Power Cords / Audio Sensibility Interconnects / Blue Jeans Cables / Martin Logan Motion 60XT
Dizastical
Member
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:51 pm
Location: Maine

Previous

Return to Mat's Corner

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

x