Classified

FS/FT: Used Dual Pivot = WTB: HRX Pulley/ 180g Counterwight

Postby Zongo Chief » Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:27 pm

I am looking to sell my lightly-used Dual-pivot for $80 (buyer pays PayPal fees; I pay shipping).

I am also looking to buy an HRX 1-speed pulley for a 300 RPM motor and either a 180g or 200g thumbscrew style 3D-printed arm counterweight. I am willing to trade the dual-pivot for either one of these, within reason.
Zongo Chief

Scout Ginkgo Plinthtop Dustcover

Postby Attym » Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:59 am

I've sold my Scout and I have a Scout Ginkgo Plinthtop Dustcover available. I will post pictures but its in good, used shape.

$200 plus actual shipping.
Attym

Re: FS: VPI JMW-3D 10" Tonearm

Postby Dizastical » Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:29 pm

Dizastical wrote:This arm has about 5 total hours of use on it. It is in great condition! The only marks on it are on the tail of the tonearm where the counterweight screw secures the counterweight. Nothing major really, but the screw does make marks where it contacts the tonearm. This will come with a 160g counterweight, anti skate collar with thread (not the entire AS device), metal finger lift and the original box for secure shipping. $950 plus shipping. Paypal accepted buyer covers fees. Can email pictures if needed. Thanks for looking!

Dave

Price Reduced to $950!!!

Also selling a brand new Best Tractor made for any 10" VPI arm with a Spindle to pivot distance of 258mm. $100 shipped anywhere in USA.

Lastly I have a Musical Surroundings NOVA iii phono stage in black that I am selling for $1225 shipped and where in USA. It is one year old in perfect condition.

Thanks for looking,
Dave
VPI Prime Modded/ SoundSmith Zephyr MK III / Phoenix Eagle PSU / Phoenix RoadRunner Tach / Herron VTPH-2A / Musical Fidelity M6si / Furman Elite-15 PFi / Audio Sensibility Interconnects / Blue Jeans Cables / Martin Logan Motion 60XT / ProJect VC-S MK II
Dizastical

JVC QL-7 Turntable For Sale

Postby realdealfineaudio » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:45 pm

Hi folks, freeing up some space and unneeded gear, getting ready for my new VPI TT. I have a really super nice JVC QL-7 with UA-5045 Victor Tonearm, and TT-71 Direct Drive unit. This TT is in super nice shape, the Luan bottom cover is missing, I removed it and it was lost over several moves. Making a new one is super easy out of Luan or fiberboard, if you really want it in place. I don't miss it and it is one more thing keeping in heat if you ask me. The plinth is super nice, very minimal wear, the same with the dust cover, which is in unusually good shape for it's age. Even the feet don't show their age, and don't sag the way some do. The table has been in a warm home all its life.

I shortened the factory interconnects to 1.5 feet, reducing the capacitance, then put new single end connectors on. The tonearm wiring is OEM, the original JVC head shell is present. The rubber grommet between the tonearm stub and counterweight stub is in good shape. These all sag to a varying degree, from like new sag to severe, on this one I placed a tiny Zip Tie around the middle of the rubber, making it even tighter. You can source a new insulator for these arms if you want one and they are super easy to replace, by removing one screw. VTA is adjustable, just not on the fly. The Anti Skating control works perfectly, all gimble bearings are in excellent shape. Metal and brightwork show nicely, as does the platter. The original JVC platter mat is included.

The 1/2" mount cartridge is old-school (and new school apparently) a seminal favorite, Audio Technica's LS500 complete with genuine AT DR-500LC purple stylus included. Close to 1500 hours on the combo, it could probably use a re-tip soon, or you could purchase a new replacement Shibata or similar stylus from places like LP Tunes or a JICO SAS online. I'd have it re-tipped, upgrade the cantilever, suspension, and stylus profile to your particular poison.

This table has been in daily use. I had planned on having a new custom plinth made for it perhaps a VPI unit, same as the Denon DD TT's once sat in... Perhaps even something insane,.. a completely one-off, to suit my tastes and desires. The tonearm is quite competent even for it's age, and with a new styli, I wouldn't hesitate spinning any of my vinyl, new old, inexpensive or expensive using it. I have another DD TT (a KAB'd SL1210 Mk5G) in the stable, which was a holiday gift from my wife in 2007, this one has to go. I have high resolution photos of everything from every angle, for anyone interested send me an address to send them to, I don't think you can post photos here without having them hosted somewhere else online, and I'm not set up for that.

I hate using Ebay anymore, which is why it isn't listed there. I might try Audiogon later if it doesn't generate any interest here. Make me an offer, as I'm definitely not looking to get rich or gouge anyone, simply thin my herd of things I don't need any longer. The idea is to make a few bucks toward more VPI goodness for the coming TT . Not looking to separate the cartridge from the table, since they mate really well together. Local pick up is OK, or I can package it bombproof to your location.
realdealfineaudio

Re: FS: VPI JMW-3D 10" Tonearm

Postby Dizastical » Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:36 pm

Dizastical wrote:
Dizastical wrote:This arm has about 5 total hours of use on it. It is in great condition! The only marks on it are on the tail of the tonearm where the counterweight screw secures the counterweight. Nothing major really, but the screw does make marks where it contacts the tonearm. This will come with a 160g counterweight, anti skate collar with thread (not the entire AS device), metal finger lift and the original box for secure shipping. $950 plus shipping. Paypal accepted buyer covers fees. Can email pictures if needed. Thanks for looking!

Dave

Price Reduced to $950!!!

Also selling a brand new Best Tractor made for any 10" VPI arm with a Spindle to pivot distance of 258mm. $100 shipped anywhere in USA.

Lastly I have a Musical Surroundings NOVA iii phono stage in black that I am selling for $1225 shipped and where in USA. It is one year old in perfect condition.

Thanks for looking,
Dave

3D arm sold
VPI Prime Modded/ SoundSmith Zephyr MK III / Phoenix Eagle PSU / Phoenix RoadRunner Tach / Herron VTPH-2A / Musical Fidelity M6si / Furman Elite-15 PFi / Audio Sensibility Interconnects / Blue Jeans Cables / Martin Logan Motion 60XT / ProJect VC-S MK II
Dizastical

Re: Miyajima Kansui, New Fidelity Research and more

Postby tony22 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:08 am

Letsmakeadeal wrote:Spring Cleaning in Fall

1 Pair - Herbie's Ultrasonic RX tube dampers

A belated thank you for the nice tube dampers!
Pass XP-20 & XP-17, AVA 600R, Shahinian speakers, PS Audio DMP & DS, Avenger w/mods, 12" Fatboy gimbal + 2nd mount, Benz LPS, VAS & SS carts, Ortofon Quintet Mono, Logitech Touch, Audience and PSA conditioning, PAD and AZ cables.
tony22

Re: Classified

Postby gene9p » Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:06 am

I bought 3 sets of tube dampers myself.....many thanks....

1 set for My LIO..2 for my Manley Chinook.
CLASSIC 2 WALNUT, CLASSIC 3 ARM, HW-40 feet SDS
Hana ML MC Cartridge 0.4mV
Manley Chinook
Vinnie Rossie LIO integrated
P S AUDIO Stellar 300 Amp
Krell CD Player
Bryston BDA-1
Snell JIV spkrs
MORROW + AUDIO SENSIBILITY Cables
Wayne's outer ring
gene9p

Re: Scout Ginkgo Plinthtop Dustcover

Postby Attym » Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:10 am

Attym wrote:I've sold my Scout and I have a Scout Ginkgo Plinthtop Dustcover available. I will post pictures but its in good, used shape.

$200 plus actual shipping.

$200 now includes US shipping.
Attym

NOVA iii Phone Stage & More For Sale

Postby Dizastical » Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:15 pm

MUSICAL SURROUNDINGS NOVA iiisold
Ive had this Phono Stage for two years in a smoke free, pet free, kid free dedicated music room. It sounds incredible! Recently purchased a Herron phono stage so this one needs a new home. It is in perfect condition. It went from the box to the audio rack and then back in the box. This unit is also super quiet! And it has a subsonic filter that can be turned on if needed. It eliminates speaker pump completely.

BEST TRACTOR MINT PROTRACTORsold
I bought this one week ago and used it to set up my new cartridge on my VPI Table with 10" arm. This is made for a spindle to pivot distance of 258mm. It is made for ALL VPI arms that are 10" long. This includes 3D arms and metal arms. I am including a 10X Lupe as well as a 2x/4x magnifying glass. This is in perfect condition and was used once!

MUSICAL SURROUNDINGS FOZGO METERsold
I used this three times since Ive had it. Bought it two years ago. It is in perfect condition. I just installed a new battery and calibrated the unit. I am including an adaptor to hook up to a music source to calibrate the unit. This works wonders! I am selling it because I have an Adjust+ that I use.

SYNERGISTIC RESEARCH PHT BLACK WIDOW PHONO TRANSDUCERsold
This was only used for 1 album. I decided to go with the Green Dream and sell this Black Widow. Perfect condition!

All items are listed and have detailed pictures on USAUDIOMART. If you would like more pictures feel free to PM me. Thanks and have a great day!

Dave
Last edited by Dizastical on Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:42 am, edited 6 times in total.
Dizastical

THE EAGLES LIVE FROM THE FORUM 4 lp box set..sealed

Postby gene9p » Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:35 am

I have an extra copy..brand new sealed..just released yesterday

95 includes shipping and paypal fees.

the eagles.jpg
the eagles.jpg (2.5 MiB) Viewed 323 times

the eagles.jpg
the eagles.jpg (2.5 MiB) Viewed 323 times
Attachments
thumbnail.jpgeag.jpg
thumbnail.jpgeag.jpg (128.28 KiB) Viewed 323 times